Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
And thats the only picture you've bothered to take of your enthusiast grade £60,000 ultra high performance car?

Most people take more pride in the photography of a Corsa SXi!

Associate
No, that's one of a few i have on my phone atm.... i just posted to add to the thread, not to make a statement or anything else.
The pic was actually taken on my phone because of the cat, not the car.
Yes the car has been wrapped.
The photo was taken about 3/4 weeks ago.
This car (and another car were imported direct).

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The pic was actually taken on my phone because of the cat, not the car.

Wow, so when you do take a pic you do it because of the £300 moggy not the absolutely astounding car it's sat on?

You can imagine why everyone is a tad confused. It's the sort of car of most peoples dreams, I've seen people demonstrate more enthusiasm towards the ownership of a £900 Fiesta on here :p

I guess the expectation is that the sort of person who can justify the massive expense of a Nissan GT-R and then decides to get it carbon wrapped might be enthusiastic enough about his cars to have taken a decent picture of it at some point and want to talk more about it. It's not really the sort of car anyone but the most die hard of car-guys would buy, is it?

Tell us more about your car!

Last edited:
Soldato
[TW]Fox;20146170 said:
Wow, so when you do take a pic you do it because of the £300 moggy not the absolutely astounding car it's sat on?

You can imagine why everyone is a tad confused. It's the sort of car of most peoples dreams, I've seen people demonstrate more enthusiasm towards the ownership of a £900 Fiesta on here :p

Everyone confused? It's just you having a paddy over it! :p

Associate
[TW]Fox;20146170 said:

I guess the expectation is that the sort of person who can justify the massive expense of a Nissan GT-R and then decides to get it carbon wrapped might be enthusiastic enough about his cars to have taken a decent picture of it at some point and want to talk more about it. It's not really the sort of car anyone but the most die hard of car-guys would buy, is it?

Tell us more about your car!
As said before the post was to add the the thread not to make a statement of any kind. Yes the car cost, but that doesn't mean everyone has to boast and show off ? As for the comment about photography, i gave that up pretty quickly as i was no good and found no interest in it.

Soldato
He posted in the kitty thread in GD and I asked why he hadn't posted in motors. Hence the cat...

But yes. Please make a new thread on your car with with some better pics and a review of the car if you have time :)

It's well known that I wouldn't have the car over say a 911 Turbo if I had the choice but it's still an awesome bit of kit and i'll gladly read what you think of it, as would many others.

Last edited:
Associate
I will take some better pic's and post back.
Obviously people on this Forum have some sort of self imposed hierarchy, and don't take to new comers. I will post back and you can make of it what you will....

Soldato
Thats the latest MY11 version isn't it? Nice. Good choice on the wrap too. If I were to buy a brand new car I'd look at getting it wrapped in a matte colour for a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom