***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Soldato
Got close to 20k now. But no idea what I'm going to do with it. Not sure on team or formation.

I think I might just go super cheap while I'm getting to grips with online games before building a proper team. Maybe Brazilian

Soldato
Got close to 20k now. But no idea what I'm going to do with it. Not sure on team or formation.

I think I might just go super cheap while I'm getting to grips with online games before building a proper team. Maybe Brazilian

I'd buy a cheap Gold team(around 4k would probably do it) and mess about with formations to get used to it.

You can get Gold players at 300-350G atm, they will not go lower then this I think even when UT properly launches.

So basically sell them for the price you paid, if you want to make a special Brazilian side.

Just my opinion :)

EDIT: I find 5-4-1 a good formation, as you would just need one really good striker. If you went with it I'd get a manager that favours this, and pretty much all RM/LM work well in the system(rather than RW/LW) even if it isn't their preferred formation.

Last edited:
Soldato
I prefer formations with 2 strikers. Used 4222 most in UT11 so will probs start with that and try build a team with as high a chem as possible with 300/350 players.

Soldato
Does anyone know if the supermarkets will have this for £25 on release night?

I dont think they do!!

Asda is supposed to be the cheapest to get it but are only doing it as an online deal and have sold out of it. Said it wont be as cheap in the shops so I cant see Tesco or anyone else bothering to do it either.

Can only wait and see though

Caporegime
Many getting this on the PS3 - need to get some online friendlies/UT games happening and maybe even Club - just dont know if there will be enough interest this year and I have to admit UTs a nice change...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Many getting this on the PS3 - need to get some online friendlies/UT games happening and maybe even Club - just dont know if there will be enough interest this year and I have to admit UTs a nice change...

ps3ud0 :cool:

i'm going through the psn list on this site to add friends, taking ages... hopefully have enough for a clube, sounds great i'm in!!!!

Nor

Nor

Associate
My favourite thing about Fifa 12 is the menus :D They are lovely compared to the mess we have had to put up with for years. Clubs is quite good, but I am worried about the CPU ANY being too good.

Soldato
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom