Calling on OcUK

Associate
Please please help a very talented friend of mine achieve his dreams of making music, he puts in the graft playing constantly in Leeds and this is his opportunity to showcase his talent in London

Literally 10 seconds to fill in a few boxes and do your good deed for the day.

http://www.pizzaexpress.com/the-big-audition he's matt belmont.

cheers OcUK :)

if he wins maybe he'll buy you a pizza! he doesn't want to lose to a 14 year old with more friends than him!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Of course you can feel free to vote for whichever act you think deserves to win,

I just ask because it's doing a good deed for someone who I think deserves it. And know OCUK has the ability to help. This is only a cover of a song for his entry, his own original music is unbelievably good and he is an incredibly talented songwriter. Im sure a few people from leeds may have seen him busking in the town centre.

And also just don't tick the box to receive promotional emails? simple.

Permabanned
Kwerk, that video is an accurate portrayal of you as a person and everything you stand for.

Also *groan* not one of these threads again.

Associate
OP
In reality no one is going to listen to all 50 entries which is why in sense it is more of a popularity contest. I said i may be able to help him get some votes, obviously i underestimated the fact that GD now appears to be full of anal people who arent happy unless they are moaning about something. :p

Back
Top Bottom