coming across as gay

Associate
long story short...

I'm a hetero guy, my male friend is hetero too. His girlfriend of 16 years got caught cheating with a married guy. He now stays over at mine on the sofa every so often as he can't spend time with the memories at his place. The married next door neighbour now thinks we're gay and started noising me up when he was drunk, his wife stepped in.

I'm now hesitant to let my friend stay over in case of more agro. The neighbours wife is friends with a girl I turned down, that girl is on a mission to say I'm gay.

The obvious answer is to confront the guy, which will either end up in a fight or him taking his wifes word over mine.

OCuk will provide the answer right?

Soldato
long story short...

I'm a hetero guy, my male friend is hetero too. His girlfriend of 16 years got caught cheating with a married guy. He now stays over at mine on the sofa every so often as he can't spend time with the memories at his place. The married next door neighbour now thinks we're gay and started noising me up when he was drunk, his wife stepped in.

I'm now hesitant to let my friend stay over in case of more agro. The neighbours wife is friends with a girl I turned down, that girl is on a mission to say I'm gay.

The obvious answer is to confront the guy, which will either end up in a fight or him taking his wifes word over mine.

OCuk will provide the answer right?

Why do you care what your homophobic neighbour thinks? None of your post makes sense when you examine it. Does the girl you turned down have such reach and persuasive powers so as to convince every girl that you are gay and also in denial?

I bet you have an easier time pulling when you explain to a girl you are interested in that the rumour started after you were supportive to a friend in need...

Associate
OP
Why do you care what your homophobic neighbour thinks? None of your post makes sense when you examine it. Does the girl you turned down have such reach and persuasive powers so as to convince every girl that you are gay and also in denial?

I bet you have an easier time pulling when you explain to a girl you are interested in that the rumour started after you were supportive to a friend in need...

a well thought out and logical response, with one drawback which is human nature.

Soldato
The obvious answer is to ignore it all.

I lived with a gay friend of mine for 2 years after university and a couple of neighbours did think we were a couple but to be honest it didn't really bother me at all

Soldato
The married next door neighbour now thinks we're gay and started noising me up when he was drunk, his wife stepped in.

Clarify 'nosing me up' please :confused:

Haters gonna hate, if her thinking you're gay makes her feel better about herself then I say leave her to it...

Soldato
just bang that girl who is friends with the heighbours wife.
i know you turned her down, but think of 'England' and do the dirty deed :D
no more gay stories ;):D

Soldato
i have been asked by probably a dozen women over the years if i am gay
i respond with a 'come back to mine and i'll show you how gay i am'
seems to do the trick :D

Soldato
Fairly sure this guy on the bus was trying to 'chat me up' or whatever the terminology is, he spent about 10 minutes telling me about this book he was writing, I said you need to be careful not to make it too complicated (it was a complicated sci-fi story) and he didn't speak much for the rest of the journey, job done.

So from my experience, say the situation is complicated.

Back
Top Bottom