What's the most desperate private plate you've seen?

Soldato
Ive just realised that if I had an 11 plate car or newer, I could get a private plate which was exactly the same as my name as well as being a completely standard layout (ie, XX## XXX)

EDIT: Just checked, someone's got it.

Soldato
Ive just realised that if I had an 11 plate car or newer, I could get a private plate which was exactly the same as my name as well as being a completely standard layout (ie, XX## XXX)

EDIT: Just checked, someone's got it.

I realised this before the plates were released and got myself one (despite having no motor) and my father got one too. SURAME FIRSTNAME in XX11 XXX. As mine is just an abbreviation of my first name (ALX), it was quite cheap so I'm hanging on to it until I've got a 2011 plate car (or a car at all!).

Associate
Not sure I'd call them desperate but the following two that I've seen recently stand out -

D0H 0MG
MR L0L

I can't remember which was which but one of them was a black Range Rover if I remember correctly.

Soldato
Sir John Literally spelt like that

Had it on for ages before the police fined him. He just made one up.

B1MBO on a testorossa 20 yrs or so ago in the lakes.

Anyone got a picture of 2be or not2be

Man of Honour
Anyone got a picture of 2be or not2be

it used to be on google maps but i think they've blanked it out now :(

I quite like mine as it isn't a private plate and it doesn't mean anything - it just looks like it is / is supposed to :D

I did see MX54 SAM a few years back which i'd love... Also saw something similar to B1 CUR on an MX5 about a decade ago, or it read like that at least.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm sure i've seen one that's something like Sxx SXY (or something to that effect). Quite amusing if you'd seen the person driving it. They had about as much sex appeal as a used J-Cloth found behind a washing machine after 3 years.

Caporegime
Saw L88 UUU on a merc SLK last night. Illegal font, too. I actually thought the number itself is illegal, it looked that suspicious. :)

As for matching plates, if I had the money and two cars, they'd be:

OH RLY
YA RLY

Back
Top Bottom