Interesting picture, not sure what to do with it

Soldato
is the girl in the red extremely die hard or is the pitch on what she is stood on not as it seems and there is a barrier or railing at the bottom, should she slip?

Soldato
OP
i think it may do but i can't even see a handrail on the path, surely if she loses her footing, she's rolling and dropping lol

it is reasonably steep, there was snow about too, not that you can see from that pic. But other than sliding down to a pathway you wouldn't do any serious harm

B@

Soldato
The woman in the red. I designed her. She, um...well she doesn't talk very much, but...but if you'd like to meet her, I can arrange a much more personalized meeting.

The Digital Pimp, hard at work

B@

MWHAHAHA top quoting! *thumbs up*

Without seeing BigCheese's edit previously, we have both taken the same path. :)

It's a top shot whichever way you go. :)

Ooooh I like your version better! Mine was only a quick channel mix edit but I've gone a bit mad with the red channel I think, the top section is far too bright. How did you edit yours?

Sorry B@Th*nG I'm going to have to pass on the extra bits in the top left at the moment, it looks a bit tricky to do and I haven't got the free time to learn it correctly at the moment.

Can anyone else have a go? I was looking at using the vanishing point but I'm not sure it'll work going off the screen...?

Soldato
I did levels, curves, increased contrast, and burnt in the top left third.

Converted to b&w, masked lady out, and then ran a bleach-bypass effect giving it the extra contrast oomph.

I had applied a heavy b&w border, but didn't save it. I'm going to give that another go.

Oh yes, I didn't bother to crop or clone.

Permabanned
I see 11 as well. The group of people to the right of the photo, there's actually 4 there, there's one right at the back. You can see the bottom and sleeve of their white coat.

Back
Top Bottom