What's the most desperate private plate you've seen?

Man of Honour
I saw W111 GLL on a car owned by someone called Phil......

I thought this was for the most desperate plate you've seen not for the one you are most desperate to get back... :p

I've got a question though. My car currently has a personalised plate (L15 PDT* for anyone who cares) and it holds no particular interest to me in terms of keeping it - if I was going to sell it is it likely to be worth anything much and how would I be best to go about it? If it's not worth anything much then keeping it doesn't bother me in the least but I figure if someone else is going to appreciate it then I might as well get rid.

*At one point it was owned by a woman named Lisa who was on a personal development team apparently.

Associate
Saw a Porsche a few weeks ago with a very little eastern man/boy driving it with the plate 'H8 US x' it was also in a god awful pinkish color with an horrendous body kit

Caporegime
My sister told me she is looking for a private plate. She wants KE11 YXX with the x's replaced by other letters. I tried to explain that it would look rubbish, and she couldn't fit it to her 06 Fiesta anyway, but she still insisted.

Just left her too it.

Back
Top Bottom