***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Soldato
Hmmm not convinced at all with the "Impact Engine". I had not had 1 injury in ten games with Arsenal. I would have thought most of them would be dead by now.

In other news. Loving the game, its just brilliant.

Soldato
so many just using the AI to defend, how could EA not see this would be abused lol

I've just played 3 games and they all used the AI to defend. Its so easy to tell because the AI contains all the time.

Its broken. Its not playable or fair in its current state.

******* fix your ****** game EA you bunch of *****.

Impact engine is dumb too. Had a my guy get slammed face first on the floor inside the box, no pen. It looks so retarded.

Oh well, back on to play a few more games I guess. In a final with 5k price for winning.

2-12
1-2
4-5

Were the games I won to get into the final. First guy I beat 2-12 wasn't very happy at the end. Such a potty mouth.

Last edited:
Soldato
I opened 5 and got Hulk, Alves and Walcott - makes up for FIFA 10 and 11 hating me. Now I have 120k and nothing to buy it on because I've already built my German national team for ~15k, including Gotze, Howedes, Hummels & Schurlle. :D

Soldato
I changed my password for my xbox account and now when i login into my Xbox it says i can't connect. How can i manually input my new password so the console knows?

Associate
I've got myself a very modest ~4k Serie A team. Obv not the greatest team ever but it's fun it'll do until I cave and buy packs haha. :(

EDIT: XBL down or something, been kicked off and can't get back on. :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Is that 20 packs?

I think I opened about 40 and the best I got was Ashley Cole.

Well, it was about 35 packs with the money I made from discareding and getting free coins.

Best player I got was Bale. All that coin down the drain. Feel so ticked off. Was hoping for someone worth 100k+.

With that money I could have bought Maicon and Fabregas for my teams. :mad:

You get better packs with real money.

Soldato
Just won 5549 coins in a final of an online tourny

Won 5-4 in the end. was 4-3 down in the 80th minute. Di Natale scoring a long range freekick on the 89th minute to win the game.

feelsgodman.

Soldato
Still cant login to UT online.

yeah it's pathetic stuff - i'm holding on to most of my good players to sell until UT web apps starts working again - i get the feeling at the moment that a lot of people are not buying players as it's much slower/harder to trawl thru it on the ps3 than the web app.

Back
Top Bottom