***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Whats the cheapest place to get FIFA 12 from now?

And also yes I agree a seperate thread for UT chat should be made..

Soldato
Something I've just realised on the web app - players who are out of contract now have a big, fat red contract symbol in the top left hand corner of the card. I think this is a great idea as a number of times last year I impulse bought without checking contracts. The only problem is they've covered the rating of the player... It means I'd have to manually search for that player or hope there's another near by in the list... It really was coded by monkeys this year.

Soldato
Have they stopped people buying stuff with MS points or do you have a limit? I can now only purchase packs for coins not microsoft points :(

Don
Has anyone ever noticed that if you play someone online each player has different highlights reel?

I played someone online (friend) and they scored in the 89th min, decent goal, it wasn't on their highlights but on mine? Bizarre.

Soldato
anyone tried Di Natale at cam in 41212?

was thinking of the below... just wonder if di nat would be better as a ST

cisse-------pato
-----di nat

Associate
Awesome, just got two gold premium packs....

Had Sturridge in the first pack, followed by Modric & Podolski in the second :) Not a bad return, debating whether to sell some of these now.

I have around 100 all gold players now ranging from various different levels, but can't access the web app to sell them all, and it's such a chore to do it via the game itself...

Current Squad in

-------------Bufffon----------------
---Bosingwa-Luiz-Johnson-Enrique---
-------------Essien-----------------
---Kalou-----------------Downing---
-------------Modric-----------------
------Lakauku------Sturridge--------

Subs:
GK:Akinfeev
CB:Subotic
CDM:Mikel
CM: Diarra
CAM: D'Alessandro
CF:podolski
ST:pazzini

Will have to start selling some players sooner or later to get my chemistry in some places upped! Can someone recommend a decent english/premiership keeper for a decent price?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom