RB Maicon - 40k.

CDM Cambiasso - 10k.
CAM Sneijder - 80k.
LM Lavezzi - 24k.
RM Krasic - 20k.

ST Di Natale - 35k.
ST Ibrahimovic - 100k.

Some ideas...

torn between Di Nat or Pato to partner Ibra who I've just brought!

Soldato
So it seems that with this new defending malarky that 3 defender formations are pretty dire, unless you're super awesome.

Think I might sell Gerrard, or Lampard, sit Robinho in a CF position as having both Gerrard and Lampard seems to eat all the speedy build up and there's no creativity. Also, I need to have Kaka' in midfield too, which slows things down. When I put in Nasri, there's a lot more...oomph...about my play.

Buffon
Maicon-Lucio-Silva
Hulk-Gerrard-Nasri-Ribery
Lampard
Pato-Torres

Selling Gerrard and Ribery, I might be able to get Robben and Sneijder on the right, and I'd put Mata, or someone similar on the left.

Just don't know what to do right now. I'm almost tempted to go back to 4-3-1-2, I even tried 4-3-2-1 and had better luck! I didn't like the lack of wideplay in the 4312, and I missed how awesome 3412 was in FUT11.

4321 would be:

Buffon
Maicon-Lucio-Silva-Cole
Sneijder/Kaka'-Lampard/Gerrard-Nasri
Robben/Pato-Torres-Pato/Ribery

4312 would be:

Buffon
Maicon-Lucio-Silva-Cole
Kaka'-Gerrard-Nasri
Lampard
Pato-Torres

I've also heard good things about Schweinsteiger. .-. Argh. It'd be cool if they had some sort of calculator online where you could edit formations, add players and see the chemistry before selling/buying all your players.

Soldato
Really enjoying 4-5-1 now I have ~100 chemistry, Zarate in particular seems to make amazing runs from AMF, gonna be hard to choose 2 of Zarate, Hernanes and Hamsik...

Caporegime
I couldn't figure out your defence. Did you hold contain constantly? Could never seem to shake you or make any decent passes. Hate playing wide formations.

Good game. Bit dissapointed I didn't play better.

I used the CPU to cover the space behind while I used a human controlled player to press your ball carrier, I thought you'd be quite tricky with dribbles but you didn't try anything adventurous like that, it was a much tighter passing style than I expected you to play.

I played all out defence for the majority of both games and then switched it to balanced whenever I broke on a counter.

Caporegime
I've also heard good things about Schweinsteiger. .-. Argh. It'd be cool if they had some sort of calculator online where you could edit formations, add players and see the chemistry before selling/buying all your players.

Schweinsteiger is very good, don't expect him to outrun anybody, but he is one of the best passers of the ball, he's good at heading and his shots are powerful and accurate, great positioning as well. If you're running down the wing you can just lay it off to him in the centre, take a touch or two and then blast it at the GK from 25-30 yards out. He's like artillery. :D

Associate
zzz, hate it when it's 1 v 1 rushing for a through ball and the opponent just muscles my CB and scores. Pretty ridiculous!

My record is now 16-2-15. It was 11-1-3 a few days ago, that's how much I suck!

Associate
How do I keep my players fit? Are there cards I can buy or do I need to rotate them every game? Any tips/tricks I don't know about?

Caporegime
Unless its a particularly key player i just rotate my team and break the chemistry for a game or so until everyone is fit again. But i try to find seconadary pairings, for instance normally i play a brazilian back 4, but i can swap my RB to Wield (dutch/ajax) and ill change the CB next to him to Vertonghen (ajax also) i can do the same with italians on the left back and left CB too.

Honestly i dont even know how much the chemistry really helps, if your a better player than your opponent you will probably win anyway. Although since i splurged i now have a 71 chemistry team it doesnt feel that much different, just better because ive added better players like Nene and Luis Fabiano as well as Dede the Uber CB...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom