***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Soldato
In the semi-final of a tournament. Losing 2-1 because of 2 soft penalties. 2nd half I was all over him and can sense a comeback was on the cards....EA disconnects me. :mad:

I'm gonna get the loss and be out of the torunament. Thanks EA!

Soldato
Just played a guy who was winning 3-2 at half time and decides in the 2nd half to pass it back and forth between defence and goalie. How fun.

Soldato
It's a bit boring and pathetic BUYING packs with REAL money. Jeez. The whole point is to build your team up by beating people and earning coins on your performance.

It's your money, of course, but just seems a waste of money.

Bit harsh. UT has been around since 09 and EA have basically structured it so now you either play the market or buy packs. Personally I play the market as I refuse to spend real money but I only begrudge the pack buyers a tad. :p

BTW were contacts cards always so worthless in UT? they rarely seem to go for more than 150 coins.

Caporegime
Doubt it it'll cost as little as that.
Why do you think any differently? I dont there have been any additional market forces on this years FUT and as a generalisation the players that were good in FUT11 seem to be as useful this year.

Without any other variables its seems far more likely to follow the same market pricing as last year eventually - once card availability and more IFs turn up what else could happen?

Looking at OMSs track record in the previous FUTs Id think he knows what hes on about...

ps3ud0 :cool:

C64

C64

Soldato
Picked up danny for 2100 pretty chuffed with that as he seems to go for a lot more.

To the guy looking for a LM look at Mark González (LM) Left footed CSKA Moscow, he's good and cheap has 91 pace isn't EPL though but chemistry isn't everything I paid 650 for him.

Not doing too bad lost quite a lot more as been playing better teams and no doubt they getting cpu to defend for them whilst holding down secondary press it's hard to get past luckily I think EA are patching it out currently 37-5-19.

Fernandinho (ST) São Paulo is a bit of a beast good value striker might get him when the price is right.

Last edited:
Soldato
There's no reason why players like Ibra will be more expensive than last year's versions once the initial hype dies down.

Why do you think any differently? I dont there have been any additional market forces on this years FUT and as a generalisation the players that were good in FUT11 seem to be as useful this year.

Without any other variables its seems far more likely to follow the same market pricing as last year eventually - once card availability and more IFs turn up what else could happen?

Looking at OMSs track record in the previous FUTs Id think he knows what hes on about...

ps3ud0 :cool:

:p

I didn't say the prices wouldn't lower, I just said I doubt you could buy my team for 100k when the prices do lower.

Ibra was about 30k on 11. Sneijder about 50k and Maicon about 50k. Thats over 100k there.

Swapped Vidal for Hamsik. Didn't use him much in 11 but his control and dribbling in this is really good.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dnNHCUg3bbCUD

Back
Top Bottom