Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
:eek:Only the front as cost me £230 with rotor and new pads

Darn you!
Ive been scouring the webnetnet for deals, I guess yu got it off Bikeradar or STW type forum?

I have a glance at those once in a while but I'm too seldom on those forums. PLus the Classified sections suck really bad - so hard to find something as there's no sub-forums for diferent parts :(

This ebay shop does them at a good price usually - but I'm after the "super batman" set. The matt black with carbon levers.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/nfcycling

Last edited:
Soldato
Darn you!
Ive been scouring the webnetnet for deals, I guess yu got it off Bikeradar or STW type forum?

I have a glance at those once in a while but I'm too seldom on those forums. PLus the Classified sections suck really bad - so hard to find something as there's no sub-forums for diferent parts :(

This ebay shop does them at a good price usually - but I'm after the "super batman" set. The matt black with carbon levers.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/nfcycling

CRC :)
Should be getting them in a few hours. SD dispatched yesterday :o

Soldato
Well my pedals buggered, the head has cracked causing the Allen head to partially round off. Going to cut some flats on to try to remove it. Will need some new pedals, open to suggestions?

Soldato
Just bought a mini bike pump, it didn't state (but i should have checked!) what type of valve it was. Now i've got it i've realized it's for Presta valves only.

My current (cheap) bike is a Schrader, but i'm soon going to be buying a Boardman Team CX. Does anyone know any way i can find out what type of valve that has before my 7-day distance selling return policy expires? Obviously the best way is to pop into Halfords but I don't think i'll have the time this weekend due to other commitments.

It only cost me £15, but i'd rather it didn't become useless!

Soldato
Yes it will be probably be presta (give them a quick call to confirm for your peace of mind) and with Halfords you've got up to 28 days to return it to a store for exchange or refund. I'd exchange it for a pump that does both Presta and Schrader and get a small adapter that converts presta to Schrader just in case you need to fill up at a petrol station (carefully!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom