• Chrome

Votes: 45 39.1%
  • Opera

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Which Browser do people use out of intrest. I cant find one that just works.

Safari is quick but i have a complete nightmare with ebay cookies not letting be sign in and have to clear them every day which is a pain. As I spend most of my day with work on ebay this has to be important. Using chrome now which is perfect for ebay but it seems so slow. Like all the add-on's firefox has but this also has the cookies problem like safari. :confused:

Soldato
chrome

/thread

Fixed ;)

Edit: ninja!

I like chrome because it loads up quickly, has a nice interface and all the extensions I could need. But tbh you should just try out all 3 for a couple of hours each and then decide, everyones needs are different and all the browsers have good and bad points :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Chromium (Chrome without the google). Was a long term FF user until v4 switched to Chrome and then to Chromium and haven't looked back.

Safari is all looks and no substance imo.

Dru

Dru

Associate
I use chrome and safari mostly. Chrome gets on my nerves a little though as it doesn't update my download stack properly when I download things, and the window gets taller and taller because of the download bar sliding down all the time. Safari is lighter on features in some respects but it's the fastest browser for me on my mac (not much faster than chrome mind, but with much lower cpu usage).

Soldato
I initially used Chrome (did on Windows too) but since going to Lion have started to use Safari and really can't complain - certainly had no issues with either. Prefer Safari more now but again thats just personal preference.

Not sure why Chrome is slow for you, its as quick as a quick thing for me

Associate
I use Safari almost exclusively for a few reasons.

Bookmarks synced to Safari on my iPhone
Now we have reading list which will get synced
but the most important reason is because Chrome always turns on the discrete gfx card in my MBP and I don't like to "force" on the integrated.

Safari is actually pretty good now anyway so I'm not too bothered, it's better than it was in SL anyway.

Caporegime
I use Safari because I find Firefox to be slow and buggy and Chrome gives up loading pages half the time on my machine. Safari is the best compromise between speed and reliability for me personally.

Back
Top Bottom