Soldato
Thanks, :) I'll let you know how this tuning session goes. :D

EDIT: Not going bad at all but I think 1000bhp is a bit much. :eek: :D :p

fujimis15drift.jpg

s15mapledrifting.jpg

Edit 2: Its in the club garage now. :D :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Loving the game so far, lovely graphics amazing what a new lighting engine has done for the game, super smooth framerate as all and the driving physics seem very rewarding. Rivals mode is brilliant and really adds to the whole game :)

Soldato
Ibert, how you getting on with the CSR wheel and Elite pedals?
Whats your thoughts compared to the X360 wheel, you impressed or just mildly pleased.
Loving the game also?

Can you do me a favour as well please?
Take a pedal plate off and measure the distance between the top/bottom holes.

Soldato
Ibert, how you getting on with the CSR wheel and Elite pedals?
Whats your thoughts compared to the X360 wheel, you impressed or just mildly pleased.
Loving the game also?

Can you do me a favour as well please?
Take a pedal plate off and measure the distance between the top/bottom holes.

Only done a few laps with it as I've been working the late shift this week, and spent hours saving my paints from FM3.

I need to mod my homemade stand so I can hard-mount the wheel to it. Just using the supplied table clamp and some rubber bands at the mo:confused:, but it's quite firm.

Thoughts on the wheel? It is amazing. Just done 2 laps against gords time on rival mode in the F40, and the wheel gives so much information to what the car is doing. I might have a play with the settings but it seems fine as it is for now. It is a little noisy though. Don't know if it's the fan or what, but as soon as I press the xbox button it starts to whine a little. I've read others have the same so I think its normal. I'm only noticing it now as it's late and I have the volume on low, so it won't be a problem when I fire up the 5.1.

The pedals are a work of art.:eek:

I can't imagine what the Clubsports are like.

Holes are 7cm apart.

Soldato
Just turned on my XBox and got hate mail for a anti Audi number plate in Forza 3 / 4 all it said was "Audi Drivers Suck" lol

Content is still a little unsuitable!

Would love to post the audio messages but the language is a bit fruity

Soldato
D'oh! got to level 10 and accidently deleted my save game, luckily I was only a few hours in but i also overwrote the 'marketplace content' file - I've checked and all my LCE DLC is there - so what does the MC file do?

Soldato
Just turned on my XBox and got hate mail for a anti Audi number plate in Forza 3 / 4 all it said was "Audi Drivers Suck" lol

Content is still a little unsuitable!

Would love to post the audio messages but the language is a bit fruity

Hahahaha, I was going to make a paint job for a BMW M3 with huge lettering on the bumper saying "BMW drivers are t**ts"

Maybe I won't then lol.

ags

Soldato
Dedicating my Tuesday night to some serious Forza action so if I see any games going I'll jump in. :D

Keep doing my old Forza 3 trick of earning about 200k then deciding I want 3 new project cars so blowing it all on a 600bhp Volvo C30, LFA engined Lexus ISF or similiar and ending up broke. Nevermind. :D

Soldato
Dedicating my Tuesday night to some serious Forza action so if I see any games going I'll jump in. :D

Keep doing my old Forza 3 trick of earning about 200k then deciding I want 3 new project cars so blowing it all on a 600bhp Volvo C30, LFA engined Lexus ISF or similiar and ending up broke. Nevermind. :D

Get affinity with a manufacturer and then you get free upgrades :D

Associate
but doin that you need to race with a stock car for every season haha, i do the same but i just seem to only do one car at a time just max it out race once and never race with it again haha

tho i am goin to start to tune and skin more on FM4

VTR

VTR

Soldato
How much better than Forza3 is this? Just fired up 3 for the first time in ages, only got to level30 so plenty left to do in it! Is it worth moving onto 4 or putting some more time into 3?

Back
Top Bottom