Forza 4 OcUK Car Club

Caporegime
The rival thing is good though, done a few in the monthly one (the nascar one, can't remember the track) and earn some silly money as I think if I sent a time 0.001 faster than previosuly I get 150,000 credits. Though easier said than done as it took me about 15 laps to get a clean lap together to beat the previous one, still better payout than playing the career normally (or at least the early career that I am racing in)

I think the payout is determined by the rank of the person you're targetting, like for a top 100% time you'll get 500, top 50% you'll get 2500, top 20% you'll get 10000 or whatever... That seems to be how it works.

Associate
Just find some people's GT's who play online and are in the ocuk group and so far I have found you get spammed with invites to online games lol. Like yesterday, turned my xbox on and before I could load forza up I had an invite to join a game. If you want to add me though GT is same as forum name :)

Thanks, I'll add a few people from the club tonight. My GT is 'id monkey' btw (in case anyone wonders who the invite is from!). :)

Soldato
I think the payout is determined by the rank of the person you're targetting, like for a top 100% time you'll get 500, top 50% you'll get 2500, top 20% you'll get 10000 or whatever... That seems to be how it works.

Hmmm interesting, I wonder then if I am earning so much because I am taking on people at level 30/40 when I am about 10 or 11. Though I guess it could also be the special monthly ones are worth more than the normal ones or something. Will be interesting to find out though.

Associate
noooo i think if you get a clean lap your rank goes up into the big money because i was looking at the TG Cee'd rivals and i was getting fast times but not clean and was getting 2500 as soon as i got a clean lap i was getting 250000 also jumped from top 20% to top 3% with a clean lap

Caporegime
noooo i think if you get a clean lap your rank goes up into the big money because i was looking at the TG Cee'd rivals and i was getting fast times but not clean and was getting 2500 as soon as i got a clean lap i was getting 250000 also jumped from top 20% to top 3% with a clean lap

Clean laps always rank above dirty ones. If you took 10 minutes doing a clean lap of the Top Gear track that would be better than a dirty 1:40. So a clean 10 minute lap would be in the top, say, 50%, while a dirty 1:40 will only sit at 51%.

So we're both right ;)

I took my time doing the passing challenges in the Lancia Stratos and the one at the Nurburgring and got up into the higher ranks purely because they were clean.

Caporegime
I have a feeling there maybe a 100 member limit to a club. At the moment we stand at 98...

We've had a few people drop out over time. I don't know whether we can determine who is and isn't active or whether we can remove those people...

I'm a bit concerned about the number of shared cars as well. We've got mountains, but barely any are all that interesting because it's just people sharing their level 3 cars to get the achievement :D I don't know whether we can clear that out at all, or whether people should be unsharing their cars once they've got their achievement.

Soldato
We've had a few people drop out over time. I don't know whether we can determine who is and isn't active or whether we can remove those people...

I'm a bit concerned about the number of shared cars as well. We've got mountains, but barely any are all that interesting because it's just people sharing their level 3 cars to get the achievement :D I don't know whether we can clear that out at all, or whether people should be unsharing their cars once they've got their achievement.

True. I don't even bother looking in the garage anymore because there's wayyyyy too much filler.

Also everytime I log on I get "New Shared Car" message popping up continually for about 20 minutes, any way to disable these?

Caporegime
True. I don't even bother looking in the garage anymore because there's wayyyyy too much filler.

I've shared two so far... I'm going to unshare my BMW 2002 Turbo (which I put up there solely for the achievement) because it's not all that interesting. I'll leave my MX-5 which I've actually modified and tuned, so which is actually of some interest if anyone cares to drive it.

We ought to have some kind of moratorium on common or unmodified cars. I don't mind super rare things like the unicorn Superlegerra, or things that people have actually put some effort into modifying, tuning or painting, but we don't need half a dozen Focus RS on there.

Soldato
OP
I want to try and keep a wide selection if possible though because when I was racing online last night I was mainly using cars from the club. It's cool having a decent selection for each class.

I'll just try and remove duplicates for now.

Back
Top Bottom