* The Metal Thread *

Soldato
Machine Head's new album is brutal, its definitely progressing from The Blackening, I can see MH becoming the new Metallica

Unto The Locust is a good album for sure, much better than the Blackening which imo was overrated. I still believe Machine Head are yet to better their 'Burn My Eyes' era, that album was almost perfect.

Soldato
Unto The Locust is a good album for sure, much better than the Blackening which imo was overrated. I still believe Machine Head are yet to better their 'Burn My Eyes' era, that album was almost perfect.

I think Burn My Eyes is a great album, but they got a bit lost until Through the Ashes of Empires and then have got better and better since then. The Blackening is one of my all time favorite albums and Unto the Locust is on par with that. The Darkness Within is an immense track and can't wait to see them live in a few weeks.

Soldato
25th anniversary of Cliiff Burtons death recently passed. Great bass player and extremely influential on the shaping of Metallica's early sound.

In the 25 year history of Metal Hammer, perhaps no one better summarises what it is to be metal. From his stubborn individuality to his taste in music, Cliff Burton was a one off, and he personified our culture in a way that few others have. As we celebrate a quarter century of publication, we bow our heads in respect for the greatest metalhead of our time.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Just got back, awesome bloody awesome -

evile.jpg

Back
Top Bottom