***Official Formula One 2011 Thread***

Associate
Anyone help me with a setup for Interlagos (spelling) Im getting killed in my lotus. everything I have tried as been garbage.

Associate
Just stiffen the suspention and add a lot of wing, you gain more than you lose with this kind of setup.

Thanks mate, Im at work at the moment so cant test but im running a wing of 6 front 5 back and springs at 9 front 8 back.

You suggest more wing mate and make it stiffer still ? I did try 10 front 9 back wing, but I was getting killed in sector 3. But was much faster in sector 2.

Soldato
Thanks mate, Im at work at the moment so cant test but im running a wing of 6 front 5 back and springs at 9 front 8 back.

You suggest more wing mate and make it stiffer still ? I did try 10 front 9 back wing, but I was getting killed in sector 3. But was much faster in sector 2.

Do 7 on front and back wings, 2 ride height and 8 springs.

Soldato
FB Update from Codemasters:

F1 Games from Codemasters
Patch Update - The 2nd all formats patch for the game is now roughly halfway through being tested, this means that we should be in a position middle of next week to give you another update regarding what specific fixes it will contain.

Our thanks go out to all of you who have given us constructive feedback about the game, this has proven invaluable during the patching process to date and your patience whilst we work on the patch is greatly appreciated.

Associate
Anyone fancy some racing tonight?

How about doing mini championship tonight of five races!

Brazilian Grand Prix 20%
Australian Grand Prix 20%
Canadian Grand Prix 20%
German Grand Prix 20%
British Grand Prix 20%

or what ever tracks mojority decide

I personally play without assist but to get more people in all the assist are allowed so any one can join in as long as your are clean and fair racer.

Please reply in this thread if are interested with your GWFL id and we will send invites after 8 depending if we get enough people togather.

V F

V F

Soldato
What was the reason the car turned into a ghost at the start of Brazil? for a second there I thought collisions was off... I was still a ghost and reappearing through the Senna S.

Tsk tsk, Murray. Twice you took me out. First my car went shooting off at turn 6 into the grass. The last move was the worst when you spun me out sliding into the wall at turn 7. You just barged through me even though you drove around with no front wing. Then all these other lame players joined in on Sepang and started derby central. I got taken out more times than I could remember, more so by smokernumber name.

How are people joining if the room is private? it said private in the lobby.

It just proves a certain amount of players all in causes connection lost. Not good if the league was to go ahead.

V F

V F

Soldato
the damage was on cosmetic so it had no difference :)

Thats stupid then.

It was good racing I thought obviously not :(

Oh it was. Sadly most of it was ruined by smoker, more so at Canada. He just rammed his way into the first corner. Then he spun me out. That became worse at Sepang. I saw he kept turning into you trying to spin you out.

However, I'd love to see all assists forced off and in cockpit view just to see what it's like for others. :)

Back
Top Bottom