Poll: ***The Official Battlefield 3 Thread***

Xbox 360 BF3 server preference

• Total voters
Associate
Has anyone else made a platoon yet? Just set one up called Squad Ironhide on xbox 360

Not sure if we can use them on the xbox nut lets heat some other names to add platoons to the friends lost

Last edited:
Caporegime
I had connection problems using Quick Match on 360 so I had to choose a server manually from the browser.

Love listening to people on games like this. One guy has got serious rage problems. LMAO.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Since giving up PC gaming and missing a decent bash on an FPS I'm tempted to pick this up for PS3 and give it a go.

Especially with a week off work planned in a couple of weeks :)

Soldato
There should be a exam before you are allowed to play games like this.

I have just been a medic, reviving a lot of people. Getting lots of points etc. Then I die. But know one thinks, 'Oh shall I grab his kit and revive him?' Grrrrr

Associate
I got mine from HMV, £37.99 for Limited edition, but had Batman to trade in against it (Cost me £30 from Tesco), so was only £2.99

So that's £32.99 for Limited Edition Battlefield, with a week playing Batman and retention of all the batman DLC.

Irrelevant to most of you, I was just feeling smug :D

See you on the Battlefield!

Soldato
Anyone playing the campaign on PS3?

There's a few graphic problems where the screen goes white and in some instances it can really affect the game progress, a video of the problem here (not my video) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UouHrFAiVkI

Basically that part is impossible to get past if playing on hard as you can't see what you're aiming at - it's a fixed position too meaning it's always the same. Only way I could get past it was to set to easy and hope for some luck when randomly shooting. I've heard there's another part later on that could stop progress to??

Associate
last time I asked this question it was essentially slapped down by some retard, so second time lucky!

Those playing bf3, would you liken the game more like the bf3 beta for playability or more like bf:bc2? I played the bf3 beta and thought it was extremely dire, just didn't feel right at all to me. Any words of advice whether to purchase or not pretty please?

Back
Top Bottom