Poll: ***The Official Battlefield 3 Thread***

Xbox 360 BF3 server preference

• Total voters
Associate
i am a fellow gypsy. can you not clear the space? i thought the textures were 1.5gb? so should fit?

Oh I've got more than enough space it just won't install to the 4gb memory unit.

Just looking on the bay for a second hand hdd and a case to fit it in my slim. I really shouldn't have to have a hdd for textures. It's a joke.

Soldato
Gonna be on this later tonight. Looking forward to getting some games in with the old BFBC2 crew, Jimmy, Freshage etc. This game is gonna be awesome!

Soldato
My copy arrived from Amazon this morning. Initial Impressions:

+ The audio and visuals are fantastic and the game runs very smoothly.
+ The gunplay is spot on.
+ The maps don't feel empty with 24 players; it's very easy to get into the action.
+ The inclusion of a functional server browser is fantastic with the ability to save servers to your favorites.
+ There are a lot of upgrades and unlocks to sink time into.
+ Being able to manage squads is great.
+ Battlelog

- emm...

Who delivered? Still not got mine. Guess I will be claiming back postage.

Soldato
Can anyone else fly the helicopters in any real way...I cant for the life of me figure out the sticks...why didnt they just use the same controls as BC2...plus if you take your finger off the RT, you just drop down rather fast..its doesn't hold the hight you climbed too..or am I doing something wrong?

Soldato
last time I asked this question it was essentially slapped down by some retard, so second time lucky!

Those playing bf3, would you liken the game more like the bf3 beta for playability or more like bf:bc2? I played the bf3 beta and thought it was extremely dire, just didn't feel right at all to me. Any words of advice whether to purchase or not pretty please?

The BF3 beta wasn't nothing like battlefield because the map is just .. well. Not a battlefield kind of map :p
Yes its in the game, and i personally don't like it.

Play wise, its hard to explain, its kinda like BF:BC2 but the map size is bigger, more like BF:1942 .

Soldato
Anyone bought the game from Gamestation?

If so, can anyone tell me if the Limited Edition "Physical Warfare" pack comes as a seperate code given to you or is included as a code in the box? If its a seperate code, is the packaging the same as everyone elses limited edition? Just curious.

I thought that all pre orders of the limited edition regardless where it was ordered from got the Physical Warfare pack?

Associate
Bought it from Gamestation earlier (had a voucher for them else would have gotten it online). The code for the Physical Warfare Pack says its already been redeemed! The game was sealed etc. and the other code worked for the online play. Not that bothered that the code doesn't work (You unlock them in the game anyway) but if some git has used a key-gen to get it then I don't want them having it either.

Anyway I am loving the game, not had any server issues yet, much more like BFBC2 than the beta. Did find a glitch where there was no stairs where there should be so I could get under a floor in a building. Will try and see if I can recreate it and report it if I can.

Soldato
Bought it from Gamestation earlier (had a voucher for them else would have gotten it online). The code for the Physical Warfare Pack says its already been redeemed! The game was sealed etc. and the other code worked for the online play. Not that bothered that the code doesn't work (You unlock them in the game anyway) but if some git has used a key-gen to get it then I don't want them having it either.

Anyway I am loving the game, not had any server issues yet, much more like BFBC2 than the beta. Did find a glitch where there was no stairs where there should be so I could get under a floor in a building. Will try and see if I can recreate it and report it if I can.

Did the physical Warfare code come in the box or handed to you seperately?

Associate
Just had a quick play with this on the PS3 and the graphics r amazing.

But seen all this talk about a high-res textures pack? Is this already applied on the PS3 or is it a download somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom