** HALLOWEEN WEEKEND ONLY DEALS - ROUND 4 - SSDs **

Soldato
Hello

Tired of waiting for your games to load? Sick of "Not responding" as you wait for your woefully slow mechanical hard drive to find its feet?

The wait is over!!!

Step up to these crazy deals on SSDs with some fantastic savings to be had!

OCZ Agility 3 60GB 2.5" SATA-3 Solid State Hard Drive (AGT3-25SAT3-60G) @ £71.99 inc VAT

HD-075-OC_400.jpg

As the third generation of the Agility Series, OCZ Agility 3 Solid State Drives are designed and built to unleash the full potential of the 6Gbps SATA3 interface. The OCZ Agility 3 pushes the limits in both sequential and random data transfer rates, significantly improving your gaming, multimedia, and overall computing experience over traditional mechanical hard drives. In addition to maximized productivity, a Agility 3 upgrade makes a hard drive equipped notebook more portable than ever with superior durability and reduced power consumption.
Using the latest break through controller and flash technology, Agility 3 SSDs workin perfect harmony with next generation platforms and operating systems to deliver the industry’s best storage solution.

- Capacity: 60GB
- Controller: SandForce SF-2281
- Maximum Read: 525MB/sec
- Maximum Write: 475MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 50,000 IOPS (4KB File)
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: SATA-III / 6Gbps (Backwards compatible with SATA-II / 3Gbps)
- TRIM Support (Requires Windows 7)
- Warranty: 3 Years

Was £83.99 Inc. VAT

Only £71.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Vertex 3 60GB 2.5" SATA-3 Solid State Hard Drive (VTX3-25SAT3-60G) @ £94.99 inc VAT

HD-079-OC_400.jpg

As the third generation of the legendary Vertex Series, OCZ Vertex3 Solid State Drives are designed and built to unleash the full potential of the 6Gbps SATA3 interface. The OCZ Vertex3 pushes the limits in both sequential and random data transfer rates, significantly improving your gaming, multimedia, and overall computing experience over traditional mechanical hard drives. In addition to maximized productivity, a Vertex3 upgrade makes a hard drive equipped notebook more portable than ever with superior durability and reduced power consumption.
Using the latest break through controller and flash technology, Vertex3 SSDs workin perfect harmony with next generation platforms and operating systems to deliver the industry’s best storage solution.

- Capacity: 60GB
- Maximum Read: 535MB/sec
- Maximum Write: 480MB/sec
- Sustained Write: 455MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 60000 IOPS (4KB File)

Was £107.99 Inc. VAT

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Agility 3 120GB 2.5" SATA-3 Solid State Hard Drive (AGT3-25SAT3-120G) @ £123.98 inc VAT

HD-076-OC_400.jpg

As the third generation of the Agility Series, OCZ Agility 3 Solid State Drives are designed and built to unleash the full potential of the 6Gbps SATA3 interface. The OCZ Agility 3 pushes the limits in both sequential and random data transfer rates, significantly improving your gaming, multimedia, and overall computing experience over traditional mechanical hard drives. In addition to maximized productivity, a Agility 3 upgrade makes a hard drive equipped notebook more portable than ever with superior durability and reduced power consumption.
Using the latest break through controller and flash technology, Agility 3 SSDs workin perfect harmony with next generation platforms and operating systems to deliver the industry’s best storage solution.

- Capacity: 120GB
- Maximum Write: 500MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 50,000 IOPS (4KB File)

Was £133.99 Inc. VAT

Only £123.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OCZ Agility 3 240GB 2.5" SATA-3 Solid State Hard Drive (AGT3-25SAT3-240G) @ £269.99 inc VAT

HD-077-OC_400.jpg

- Capacity: 240GB
- Maximum Write: 500MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 45,000 IOPS (4KB File)

Was £311.99 Inc. VAT

Only £269.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Crucial RealSSD M4 128GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hard Drive @ £139.99 inc VAT

HD-009-CR_400.jpg

Continuing the tradition of our award-winning solid-state drives, the Crucial m4 offers mobile and desktop users scorching-fast read and write speeds. Low power, lightweight, and durable, it empowers high-speed synchronous MLC NAND, advanced controller technology, optimized NAND management, and the SATA 6Gb/s interface. Together, that technology dramatically improves data transfers for bandwidth-demanding applications.

Our products are built on decades of design and manufacturing expertise. It is our expertise in NAND technology that enables us to optimize the performance and endurance necessary to build quality solid-state storage devices.

- Sequential Read (up to): 415MB/sec (SATA 6Gb/s) - 550MB/sec with firmware 0009
- Sequential Write (up to): 175MB/sec (SATA 6Gb/s) - 200MB/sec with firmware 0009
- Random 4k Read: 40,000 IOPS
- Random 4k Write: 35,000 IOPS
- PCMark Vantage: 55K HDD Test Score
- Interface: SATA 6Gbps / Backwards Compatible 3Gbps
- Native TRIM support
- Seek Time: .1ms
- Slim 2.5" Design
- 100.5 x 69.85 x 9.5mm
- Lightweight: 75g
- Operating Temp: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage Temp: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Low Power Consumption: 150 mW in operation, .85 mW in standby
- Shock Resistant up to 1500G
- RAID Support
- MTBF: 1.2 million hours
- Limited 3-Year Warranty

** FIRMWARE UPDATE 0009 - Increased speeds up to 550MB/s **

Link to Frimware: - http://www.crucial.com/support/firmware.aspx

Was £153.99 Inc. VAT

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Yay, ordering M4 128 GB later today to go in my laptop...it needs a new lease of life!

Do you know if your stock of M4s has the 0009 firmware?

Soldato
OP
Yay, ordering M4 128 GB later today to go in my laptop...it needs a new lease of life!

Do you know if your stock of M4s has the 0009 firmware?

Current stock should be 0009 :)

Anyway... as the M4 seems to be so popular heres another sweet little drive for you :)

Crucial RealSSD M4 64GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hard Drive @ £75.98 inc VAT

HD-008-CR_400.jpg

Continuing the tradition of our award-winning solid-state drives, the Crucial m4 offers mobile and desktop users scorching-fast read and write speeds. Low power, lightweight, and durable, it empowers high-speed synchronous MLC NAND, advanced controller technology, optimized NAND management, and the SATA 6Gb/s interface. Together, that technology dramatically improves data transfers for bandwidth-demanding applications.

Our products are built on decades of design and manufacturing expertise. It is our expertise in NAND technology that enables us to optimize the performance and endurance necessary to build quality solid-state storage devices.

- Sequential Read (up to): 415MB/sec (SATA 6Gb/s) - 550MB/sec with firmware 0009
- Sequential Write (up to): 95MB/sec (SATA 6Gb/s) - 110MB/sec with firmware 0009
- Random 4k Read: 40,000 IOPS
- Random 4k Write: 20,000 IOPS
- PCMark Vantage: 55K HDD Test Score
- Interface: SATA 6Gbps / Backwards Compatible 3Gbps
- Native TRIM support
- Seek Time: .1ms
- Slim 2.5" Design
- 100.5 x 69.85 x 9.5mm
- Lightweight: 75g
- Operating Temp: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage Temp: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Low Power Consumption: 150 mW in operation, .65 mW in standby
- Shock Resistant up to 1500G
- RAID Support
- MTBF: 1.2 million hours
- Limited 3-Year Warranty

** FIRMWARE UPDATE 0009 - Increased speeds up to 550MB/s **

Link to Frimware: - http://www.crucial.com/support/firmware.aspx

Was £83.99 Inc. VAT

Only £75.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I've got a SATA2 mobo, but was thinking of buying the 60GB Agility 3, I presume it'll work fine, but is it worth buying? Would I be better of buying something different?

and am I correct that It would limited to 300mb/sec max read?

Soldato
Received my Crucial M4 128 GB today. Shoved it in my laptop (with only one screw cos one wouldn't come out of my old HDD) and used the auto-flasher but it already had 0009 firmware. Installing Windows now. :D

Back
Top Bottom