What is the best value smartphone under £200 currently?

Soldato
You get a 4" qHD screen, dual core SoC, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and a 1930 mAh battery for £200, awesome! The front and rear camera's are good enough too.

This was a proper high end phone in back in April/May and it's miles better than the SE play.

Ask Jabbs :p

Caporegime
It's most likely a motoblur thing for the most part, however the entire thing is cheap, nasty and poorly built.

Mine is rooted, but not running a custom ROM, as I wanted to keep the functionality of the WebTop dock. I was however running LauncherPRO (I had also tried ADW and GoLauncher).

I wouldn't recommend one to anyone.

I'm due an upgrade in two days, no idea what to get though, or what to wait for (if applicable). The Nexus Prime is a proper letdown (plus I really REALLY despise Samsung phones, they simply don't work and feel nasty), the Sensation XE isn't exactly all that, and the myriad of SE devices are foul.

At a loss :(

Soldato
paradigm - if you can, try a SGS2 on a 7 day cooling off period - you maybe pleasantly surprised with it.

I've used A few Android handsets - sensation/desire/G1/X10/SGS1 - the SGS2 is just excellent at what it does.

Back
Top Bottom