***The Official HTC Sensation thread***

Permabanned
Android Revolution 4.1.5
Bricked Kernel @1.76ghz GPU accelerated
ADW Launcher, no screen animations for snappy navigation
1900mah battery, Phone has been on all day and it's on 78%.

Loving the phone.

Soldato
Android Revolution 4.1.5

Loving the phone.
Mine's almost run out of battery today and yesterday since I got back to work. I've got Android Revolution as well. Is the 1900mah battery the default one? I don't think it is from memory. Have you bought yourself a more powerful battery? :)

Soldato
Android Revolution 4.1.5

Loving the phone.

That cant be right. I've seen reports like this before and the phone isn't reporting the correct battery power. It will settle once the phone adjusts to the new profile.

Soldato
I have an anker battery too. Theres no way though you will get 3 days of standby out of this phone even if you don't use at all and you have it clocked to 1.76. I have seen posts like this before and it doesn't last once the phone works out what the battery is doing usage power drops.

Man of Honour
The Sensation battery readings are fairly erratic anyway, it will stay on a certain % for ages and then suddenly lose 10% in an hour, which gives the impression of better battery life.

Hopefully it isn't deliberate from HTC :o

Associate
Well I've just recieved my HTC sensation XL to replace my Iphone 3GS. I must say that so far i'm very impressed.

I have only one slight issue and that is Yak Messenger. Everytime I go to set up an account (as it appears I can't use the same account as the iphone) I get a server error 9008. This happens no matter what details I try.

Soldato
Something else I've noticed since installing this rom, charging over USB from a PC is extremely slow. I put it on charge last night at 50%, and this morning (9 hours later), it's still not fully charged, it's currently at 93% :confused:

It's fine when charging from the wall charger :/

That's normal. USB supplies much less juice than the mains does.

Man of Honour
Anyone else being driven insane by the ridiculous screenshot bug?

All of a sudden all Home will do is take screen shots unless I press power twice.

SO frustrating.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
[TW]Fox;20497350 said:
Anyone else being driven insane by the ridiculous screenshot bug?

All of a sudden all Home will do is take screen shots unless I press power twice.

SO frustrating.

I never experienced that problem, even on the stock Rom.

Might me worth you installing the 'HD Revolution' Rom, it doesn't have that bug and is worth installing anyway because it makes the phone MUCH more pleasant to use :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom