1 HOUR ONLY GIGABYTE X58 G! SNIPER £179.99 inc VAT

Soldato
We sold 4, now considering we tend to only sell 8 per week, selling 4 in one hour is pretty good going. :D

But at 36% off normal price the margin would have to be pretty slim since it's not that far off what others sell it for.

Is x58 looking too unattractive to keep much stock of such an expensive board then :p

OcUK Staff
X58 will be dead as a dodo soon and I doubt OcUK will be carrying it once LGA2011 is out :cool:

We shall as their is a massive price difference.

X79 mainboards are quite expensive.

The CPU's are crazy prices in comparison as the CPU's coming out this year are extremes.

Soldato
Yeah I can't see X79 being as popular considering the price and the performance available via Sandy Bridge for such a cheap price.

Associate
We sold 4, now considering we tend to only sell 8 per week, selling 4 in one hour is pretty good going. :D

If you'd made it an evening only deal you'd have sold two more. My mobo has two dead RAM slots and my housemate bought an x58 prebuilt system from a competitor which only has four RAM slots, requires noisy fans on each of the heatsinks and simply fails at the thought Overclocking. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom