Cadburys chocolate

Associate
Just bought a pack of giant buttons, not happy :(! is it me or does the chocolate taste like cheap advent calendar chocolate? and the "giant" buttons arent so giant anymore! does anyone think the same?

Soldato
The chocolate changed a while ago, as a baker I would always use Cadburys Choc when making cakes and toppings as it was creamy and had the best all round flavour but it would seem you cannot melt Cadburys Choc in a microwave any more so have had to revert to using Galaxy as that melts to a creamy fluid with ease :)

Bar

Bar

Soldato
Cadburys used to be excellent but remember they were taken over by Kraft so no doubt things have changed and unfortunately no doubt for the worst.

Soldato
The chocolate changed a while ago, as a baker I would always use Cadburys Choc when making cakes and toppings as it was creamy and had the best all round flavour but it would seem you cannot melt Cadburys Choc in a microwave any more so have had to revert to using Galaxy as that melts to a creamy fluid with ease :)

Cadburys used to be excellent but remember they were taken over by Kraft so no doubt things have changed and unfortunately no doubt for the worst.

i may be wrong, but isn't Cadburys chocolate now made in Poland?
also i have noticed that the 99p bars have shrunk from 120g to 100g :( (i have a weakness for chocolate;))

edit,
Cadburys is now made in Poland, :eek::( confirmation
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/01/03/cadbury-closes-british-factory-to-move-production-to-poland-115875-22822483/

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes they are made in Poland.

Am eating a Ripple as we speak :D

My favourite Cadbury's chocolate was the Spira - it was like a Dairy Milk straw almost - great for drinking your cup of tea through :D

Soldato
They still taste good to me!
The Cadbury's hollow easter egg chocolate have changed though - taste like cheap choco since Kraft took over and changed the ingredients.

Milkybar buttons... now these are YUM :D

milkybar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom