Poll: ***The Official Battlefield 3 Thread***

Xbox 360 BF3 server preference

• Total voters
Associate
Really enjoying his game now and im surprised how much the xbox version reminds me of bf2 on the pc with the openedness off the wall thinking of the players must be some pc players of old ....lol

Just unlocked the mortar for support ....wow this think can change a tide with a good spotting team. Especially if you lay down a few smoke round onto a flag that your team is capturing and stops them getting picked off. 

Im also liking how dice have limited the ground type that you can deploy it onto and how people and vehicles move at double speed in the aiming map as to not make things too easy ! good job dice

Had a few good rounds last night in dyms peak i managed to take out 3 helis with the mortar thats a good feeling lol...

Soldato
anyone notice how many cheaters there was this morning? around 10 am.

some guy was spawning tanks all over kahrg island, or whatever the maps called o.o

about 40 tanks on the map.

Associate
Had an amzing session last night, this game dose seem to be based on if you have a good squad or not, I had few games by myself and it was so frustrating as there are some people who dont know how this game works.............its all about team work.

Once my squad members came online, we basically won every single game each getting the Ace squad pin everytime.

Everyone of us knows our roll and watch each others back, it was fantastic, we came nearly top 4 all the time. Brilliant. :D

cant wait for the server and lag issue to be resolved.

Associate
Quick question for those in the know! If I unlock a weapon, say as a medic, can I at some point use that weapon with other classes?

I don't think so. Don't think I've seen any of my assault weapons come up on other classes as of yet. Can't be 100% though. :)

Associate
Had a good session today. Started to get my k/d ratio up, was especially bad since my brother in law and his gf took turns playing online the night it came out when they were babysitting!

I must admit tho the more infantry based maps seem to be more fun, it's much better now I'm learning the maps.

Glad I've got the SV98 sniper rilfe now, that first one was crap.

Soldato
Had 5 games just now and in all 5 I got disconnected, what an absolute joke this is becoming. I've always preferred Battlefield to the CoD series but this is really becoming a problem, I couldn't have cared less last week about MW3 but now I can't wait for it because BF3 is almost unplayable for me right now. Damn shame too because it's one of the best first person shooters I've ever played, when it works.

Soldato
anyone notice how many cheaters there was this morning? around 10 am.

some guy was spawning tanks all over kahrg island, or whatever the maps called o.o

about 40 tanks on the map.

Are you referring to Consoles? (This is the console forum)
Or PC?

It would seem odd that somebody would be able to cheat in the way you describe on a console.

Soldato
Had 5 games just now and in all 5 I got disconnected, what an absolute joke this is becoming. I've always preferred Battlefield to the CoD series but this is really becoming a problem, I couldn't have cared less last week about MW3 but now I can't wait for it because BF3 is almost unplayable for me right now. Damn shame too because it's one of the best first person shooters I've ever played, when it works.

That's pretty bad. I am up to 27 hours playtime now and other than the first night when it was released I think I've dropped out only once. I had some lag then too but now it is smooth. XBL btw.

Caporegime
I'm PS3, 2 nights ago was bad then last night was perfect now today it's awful again.

Do you use quick match or server browser?

Quick match seems to have a habit of putting you on servers all over the world.

I've ended up on US ones before and you get shot at before you've even seen the other person coming.

In 1v1, time after time they are shooting you first. Its like your reactions have turned into that of a 70 year old man.

Change servers back to a Europe one, and its night and day different.

Back
Top Bottom