who still sells firelighters?

Associate
OP
i know it was a stupid question, but the poundshop didnt sell them, so i thought it was best to ask :p

thanks for the replies, will check tesco on way home

Associate
OP
because they usually cost more than a pound :confused: the poundshop don't sell lots of other things, it doesn't mean they're hard to find.

well the guy in the poundshop said it was becuase they were more a garden/summer thing, so they wouldnt stock them in november, but anyways, hopefully tesco will have some

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
well the guy in the poundshop said it was becuase they were more a garden/summer thing, so they wouldnt stock them in november, but anyways, hopefully tesco will have some

Do you really think a guy who works in the pound shop is likely to have a clue? Obviously he didnt as they are absolutely not a summer/garden thing, they are used very heavily through winter as thats the time of year when it is cold, and when it is cold people light fires :p

Caporegime
Supermarkets.

What really irritates me is that B&Q don't. I often nip over to B&Q to get some coal for our stove, and they also sell wood, kindling, and various other fuels for home stoves/fires. Yet they don't sell firelighters. I once asked "Steve" why it was that since B&Q sell several home fire fuels they don't sell firelighters, his answer was that I should pop over the road to Tesco.

Permabanned
i get these ones that are waxed strips of wood wound up in a tight bundle, they are all natural and are the best fire lighters ever

Associate
Since when is making a fire a Summer thing?

Isn't it Guy Fawkes Night tomorrow in the UK? Fires will be lit nation-wide!

That Poundshop guy sure is missing out on a lot of business..

Back
Top Bottom