Life = Ruined

Associate
Been there, done that, torched the t-shirt.

I was walked all over by my ex. She dumped me, I was heart broken.
I pulled myself together and saw my friends, got back on track at work.

Did the rebound thing (its the law) then sort of lost interest in women for a couple of months.

Came back with a vengeance and ended up with more notches on my bedpost in 2/3 weeks than I had done in my entire life.

Much happier, met a nicer girl. etc etc...

You may think your life is in pieces, it's not! Things will quickly get better! To me it's sounds to me like you have the world at your feet!

Get that ring back, !!!DO NOT!!! take her back!! It would likely be nice for a few months then go south again! Get yourself off to NZ and enjoy!

Soldato
Its easy for everyone to say, Get on with it and just go to NZ. In reality its not as easy as that. Your last question was asking, that moving on will give you closure. It wont. You will not get closure doing this If you love her. IF You truly do love her, you need to show it to her. You have nothing to lose now by trying to give everything to get her back IF she is worth it. To me it sounds like she does not want to go to NZ and you do. And if she told you that it would break you up because your set on it.
Giver her time, talk to her gradually. But be prepared that IF you do really love her, you need to give up your dream of NZ for quite some time. If your not prepared to give it up, you dont love her as much as you thought and you might as well get on with it and go ASAP.

I know its against the usual Dump her, what a bitch, go out bang pasty etc, but none of that really helps, maybe she has a genuine reason why she didnt want to tell you herself.

point is she has **** on him form a great hight with no consideration for his feelings and without the decency to do it her self. the question isn't if he loves her or not, the question is is she the sort of person he thought she was, chances are no and so he is better off without her.

Associate
Been there and got the T-shirt as they say - I thought the world was going to end, not pleasant, but what doesn't kill you.........

It was not meant to be - end of story.

Get the ring back (this is important and not just for the money), move to New Zealand, start a new life.

Easier said than done for you at this second (I guarantee in a years time you'll laugh about it), but you've got to do it!!

Associate
point is she has **** on him form a great hight with no consideration for his feelings and without the decency to do it her self. the question isn't if he loves her or not, the question is is she the sort of person he thought she was, chances are no and so he is better off without her.

I dont deny that hes been pooped upon from a great hight, that is clear to see. But I wouldnt put anything past a woman thats deep in hurt for one reason or another, they never do anything rational when they are like that.

Associate
OP
Its easy for everyone to say, Get on with it and just go to NZ. In reality its not as easy as that. Your last question was asking, that moving on will give you closure. It wont. You will not get closure doing this If you love her. IF You truly do love her, you need to show it to her. You have nothing to lose now by trying to give everything to get her back IF she is worth it. To me it sounds like she does not want to go to NZ and you do. And if she told you that it would break you up because your set on it.
Giver her time, talk to her gradually. But be prepared that IF you do really love her, you need to give up your dream of NZ for quite some time. If your not prepared to give it up, you dont love her as much as you thought and you might as well get on with it and go ASAP.

I know its against the usual Dump her, what a bitch, go out bang pasty etc, but none of that really helps, maybe she has a genuine reason why she didnt want to tell you herself.

Interesting though it was her decision to move to NZ. She wanted to move country and as I've been to New Zealand and I could get a job and get in easy.
I have done nothing but support her and every step of the way. I have asked if she really does want to do this. She always said yes as it will be just us and we can always be together.
I haven't done anything wrong. Seriously I haven't. We haven't had a fight about it, we have both been looking forward to it. I've been rather good.

I know it is good to fight about things some times but there wasn't a need too.

Well it is her loss at the end of the day. Yes I do love her to my death bed but it would be a mistake for me to stay and mope that she might get back with me when she may not. Who knows.
One thing I know is, I have a job to go to there, everything is packed up here, why stop moving now?

Soldato
Don't even attempt to get her back.

Imagine getting back with her, moving to New Zealand only for the moody wench to, yet again, have 2nd thoughts!

Just get over to NZ and start afresh. It's a great opportunity with or without a partner.

Soldato
Saw your user name and the first thing that came to mind was ''the candy man can because he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good'' Willy Wonka lyrics :p

Move to New Zealand, time is a healer and it'll almost certainly heal faster when you're there!

Soldato
What a ******* ***** :mad:

get back ring
sell ring
put money towards NZ
goto NZ

forget

?? profit

Do this.

Don't do this. This is exactly the reason why women act like this, because they know that 90% of the time, the guy will come running after her begging, and then for the rest of the relationship she'll always be able to hold that over you.

Either she genuinely doesn't want to be with you, in which case she's a callous ***** for not telling you herself, or she does, but she's trying to get attention/make a fuss, in which case she's a ***** for toying with your feelings like this.

I was paying for the lot.
I really don't understand what girl who wouldn't like the idea of a man who has set up a flat in a place that was a 15min walk to the beach and clubbing scene and 5 minutes to the nearest mall...

You've got all that to look forward to, plus now you're able to... "sample" the local "produce" :p

I know how much it hurts right now, but once you've started with the process of moving, you'll be so busy you wont have time to think about it, and before you know it, it wont hurt so much :)

For tonight - go out, have fun, forget her!

Associate
Sad news dude! Look at it as a closure of one chapter and then open the next chapter by moving to NZ, Fate has a way of dictating these things and chances are that when you meet the "special one" everything will fall in place nicely and the Ex will be somewhat of a distance past, Whatever you do, dont dwell on her too much, this will just eat you up.

Request that she gives you a explanation, So you can close it up and get the ring back, Get to NZ and ******* enjoy life..time waits for no man!! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom