****Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 thread****

Permabanned
Harmony I take it you had a retail key? I'm connected to a asian vpn but still says 7 hours to unlock on steam, gutted.

Gfx are poor :/

I bought it from the Steam UK site then connected to an VPN server in China. Use www.whatismyipaddress.com to confirm that you are in Asia, then refresh the Steam Store page to confirm that the game is already available at that IP address. Then RE-LOG your Steam client!

Associate
I won't have mine until tomorrow, can you lot who have it answer a few questions?

1. Is the FOV the same as the consoles? Is it adjustable either via the option screen or config file?

2. What is the framerate cap in multiplayer? They've already said that this won't be adjustable (presumably to make the peer to peer go a lot smoother). I'm assuming it'll be 90 again :( Same as mw2.

3. How do the controls feel?

Thanks in advance :D

Associate
From watching a few streams and reading a few forums, it looks a lot more like COD4 than MW2, that's also what some people are saying, I hope this is true because COD4 was my favourite as well as a lot of other peoples.

Associate
Why have you paid 40 quid? There were loads and loads of offers running up to launch. I got mw3 and skyrim for 25 quid each.

Associate
How is it poor? In what way? I can't take you seriously unless you give valid reasons. Is it a mw2 style cluster-****? Are the maps bad? Is it imbalanced? What?

Soldato
I'm level 17 on multi-player now, and played single player.

been playing for about 4 hours, this game is poor, I'm an avid COD fanboy but this game is a piece of crap and a total **** take imo.

the gameplay is so noob, the guns have no recoil AT ALL, the gfx are worse than cod4 and blacks-ops.

it's just a mess.

Soldato
How do the graphics on multiplayer compare to MW2? Less detail, less smooth?
How about the level size, comparable to MW2 or bigger?

Could the graphical problems be because you're playing with Asian IP addresses??

Back
Top Bottom