****Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 thread****

Associate
How do the graphics on multiplayer compare to MW2? Less detail, less smooth?
How about the level size, comparable to MW2 or bigger?

Could the graphical problems be because you're playing with Asian IP addresses??

worse than mw2 big maps poor detail im playing multiplayer now and its terrible
feels like something from the early 90's

Associate
Graphics in a multiplayer shooter don't bother me at all. We all knew it was running on the same, acceptable looking, well optimized engine. What were you expecting?

Permabanned
How do the graphics on multiplayer compare to MW2? Less detail, less smooth?
How about the level size, comparable to MW2 or bigger?

Could the graphical problems be because you're playing with Asian IP addresses??

how can an ip affect graphics?
also locky isnt using the vpn i was and i only used it to launch the game then went back to normal

if u want to know what multiplayer is like

launch cod4 and mw2 at the same time play cod4 using a mw2 uav and thats it done

they have done well milking the cash cow once again no doubt so well done activision

Associate
What were you lot expecting? We knew from day 1 that this would be on the same engine. I don't get what the hate is about. You're not looking at the pretty when you're playing a fast shooter like cod.
Graphics have absolutely zero impact on how fun the game is.

Soldato
What were you lot expecting? We knew from day 1 that this would be on the same engine. I don't get what the hate is about. You're not looking at the pretty when you're playing a fast shooter like cod.
Graphics have absolutely zero impact on how fun the game is.

I know that and I'm not that bothered about the graphics but you can't say they are good.

Back
Top Bottom