****Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 thread****

Soldato
Permabanned
What were you lot expecting? We knew from day 1 that this would be on the same engine. I don't get what the hate is about. You're not looking at the pretty when you're playing a fast shooter like cod.
Graphics have absolutely zero impact on how fun the game is.

the fact that there worse then a game from the same engine 2 years ago means a lot about the game

rushed out by morons

end of

and to the post above me, thats how bad it is, he thinks his gpu is borked because he cant comprehend it being that bad

Associate
Jesus wept, all I'm hearing are graphic-whores complaining about how this looks.
Can someone who didn't get an alienware for christmas tell me how the actual game plays? How is the multiplayer? Is it more like mw2 or cod 4?

Associate
Jesus wept, all I'm hearing are graphic-whores complaining about how this looks.
Can someone who didn't get an alienware for christmas tell me how the actual game plays? How is the multiplayer? Is it more like mw2 or cod 4?

Alienware fails more than Activision

Massively overhyped and overpriced just like Activisions games, massively **** just like Activisions dev department.

Last edited:
Associate

mw2 , layout everything exactly like it , weapons very OP, two shots and you down, maps are ok! and for the record the graphics are very poor!

this hasn't even come close to BF3....

Permabanned
Is available as bb code?

[hide]
iw5sp20111108024026992.jpg
[/hide]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom