****Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 thread****

Soldato
This game is that demanding, my gpu usage is at 30% at 2560x1600 with every single setting maxed out, I still get 91fps no more no less, windows aero is more demanding than this game.

Soldato
Pretty torn whether or not to get this one. I know people hate on the COD series, but I genuinely like them. Black Ops was pretty awesome for a fast paced fps.
Only interested in MP, and graphics I don't overly care about - it's all about game play!
Currently playing BF3 which I'm loving but can see myself getting bored pretty soon?
The reviews of MW3 are not overly promising.....

Associate
Least you have not been trolled by that £26 site. Clearly they have ran out of keys. One of my intentions for getting it would be also to get MW1 free with it. They promise that the key should be sent within 8hours and I ordered at 9:40pm last night.

Surely I should still recieve my copy of MW1?

Soldato
HA HA HA

That's all I can say (baitingly) to all you people who bought this game blind and are now bewailing how bad it is. The clever gamers (i.e. ME!) have been saying all along to wait a couple of days to see the players' reviews before wasting your hard-earned cash! I mean, seriously, after being milked by MW2 and then BO how did any of you think MW3 would give a damn about you?

/condescending diatribe over :D

Soldato
Jesus wept, all I'm hearing are graphic-whores complaining about how this looks.
Can someone who didn't get an alienware for christmas tell me how the actual game plays? How is the multiplayer? Is it more like mw2 or cod 4?

Alienware fails more than Activision

Massively overhyped and overpriced just like Activisions games, massively **** just like Activisions dev department.

Alienware eh, you must not hang around here much.
:eek:

I think his point was that people who are complaining about the graphics are kids that got alienware for christmas, not that alienware is some high class machine :p

Back
Top Bottom