How do you like your Women?

Associate
[FnG]magnolia;20518967 said:
You're really pushing for that stereotype, aren't you?

ikr XD strangly enough most of my freinds call me a chav, and the strangest thing is, they're not even being sarcastic :(

anyways gonna ask dat girl out next time i see her, although that might not be until after christmas cos her sister has just started being a bitch to me after 7 long years of freindship, maybe its jealousy, i dont know :confused:

Soldato
I like my women gagged, unconscious, and on all fours.

If that's not an option, I like them to just be fun, not gold diggers (I told some bint at a bar on friday that if she wants a drink it's at the bar, scrounging mutt), and who are not up their own arse.

In terms of standards, as long as it's not unattractively fat I'll pretty much sleep with it, have slayed a few whales in my time, but meh.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't think it's possible to define which features are desirable and which aren't. What works on one person might not work on another.

That said, i kind of have a thing for gingers... the good type of gingers, not the short curly ones :p

So not day walkers!

This is good... Otherwise you'd have a very suspicious fetish... :eek:

Soldato
Short, sweet and stupid. :)

Sort of kidding about the stupid part, but the really intelligent girls I've been out with were incredibly argumentative and too good at winning...

Associate
Gingers no, Red heads yes!

I am seeing a hot redhead at the moment!! she is gorgeous.

random picture of attractive redhead

tumblr_lgg0llKAoa1qdtpv2o1_500.jpg

Caporegime
ikr XD strangly enough most of my freinds call me a chav, and the strangest thing is, they're not even being sarcastic :(

anyways gonna ask dat girl out next time i see her, although that might not be until after christmas cos her sister has just started being a bitch to me after 7 long years of freindship, maybe its jealousy, i dont know :confused:

You should dress up as Sailor Moon. That'll do it. Also, invite her to a comic con (but only JAPANESE comics, in case she thinks you're a baka gaijin!)

Have you considered being a furry to go with your other issues?

Associate
[FnG]magnolia;20529399 said:
You should dress up as Sailor Moon. That'll do it. Also, invite her to a comic con (but only JAPANESE comics, in case she thinks you're a baka gaijin!)

Have you considered being a furry to go with your other issues?

sailor moon!!!!!! ive already decided that i will not dress-up as female characters, the only cosplay outfit i have atm is ichigo kurosaki (bankai).
i met her at MCM expo in london and hopefully she is coming london gaming con with me, otherwise we will have to wait until hyper japan in february before we can has more cosplay goodness :(

furry = no, just no.

Back
Top Bottom