****Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 thread****

Caporegime
changed my FOV to 90 and ... i went 39-4 on my first TDM ?? lol hmmmmm

I still rage at this game Hosting is just too easy... Not hosting is too frustrating...
Dedicated servers? :( jesus
they still fail hard

Associate
Anybody else having a problem getting onto Multi-Player tonight?
Every time I launch the game I get a Steam Pop Up telling me " This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time."
Its been doing this for the past 3 hours.:(

Soldato
Anybody else having a problem getting onto Multi-Player tonight?
Every time I launch the game I get a Steam Pop Up telling me " This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time."
Its been doing this for the past 3 hours.:(

Verify integrity of game cache in Steam. ;) I had the same problem trying to play the SP for the first time earlier. Played the first mission on veteran, usually pick regular though thought I'd try it coz of what Wes said earlier; loving it.

Last edited:
Associate
Got to say mp aside (been having wifi difficulties so havent tried it yet) it still wins it for the campaign.

Loved the gameplay, loved the storyline (throughout the whole 3) and loved the ending!

However Im broke until payday and MW3 was supposed to stop me from going out on the lash. Guess thats that plan out the window!! :/ lol

Soldato
lol, I'm enjoying the mp so much more than the SP which is not usually the case for me.:o

I know, I know (what a dufus! :p:D)

For me, I play COD games because of the SP experience usually but because I'm finding this one a bit boring, I thought I'd give the mp a go more this time (quite enjoyed MW2 mp but didn't play it for very long) and it's great fun. Bit unfair that people with shoddy aim kill you more easily because they have the better guns though. Meh. Still, I will have my revenge.;):cool:

Caporegime
After skipping BLOPS and hating MW2 i thought i was done with this franchise. Found a Russian steam key for £15 so thought id give it a shot.

Im really enjoying it, it just seems less frustrating than past COD games to me. Couldnt get on with BF3 but will probably play a bit of both still

Any chance you could forward a link / details on that please :) Best price to date :D

Associate
My god, I just played my first few on-line matches...

Save to say I miss Xbox, at least there I was half decent :O

Playing against PC gamers is a joke, I want more easy to beat 12 year olds!! haha

Back
Top Bottom