Tommy Robinson (EDL) punched in the face

Soldato
I think it's pretty obvious to most. English people are English people. Only the EDL have a fixation with skin pigmentation.

Do you support the EDL?

You need to stop banding them together then.

Do I support the EDL. The last discussion I had with a supporter if not necessarily a member ended with him getting angry with me for daring to point out that not all people of particular races are the same, there are good and bad.
I can see their point on some issues coupled with some areas.

The question you need to be asking is if I'm racist.

Permabanned
You need to stop banding them together then.

I think you need to read intent and context better. English people aren't represented by these 'white' obsessed people, as much as many of them argue they do. It's called the silent majority fallacy.

Do I support the EDL. The last discussion I had with a supporter if not necessarily a member ended with him getting angry with me for daring to point out that not all people of particular races are the same, there are good and bad.
I can see their point on some issues coupled with some areas.

The question you need to be asking is if I'm racist.

Who do you vote for?

Why do I need to ask if you are a racist? :confused:

Permabanned
To be fair, neither are Muslims. It's not racist to make a stand against Islamo-fascism.

That was me taking the **** out of this argument right here. ;)

It depends on your definition of racism, and if you accept the laws of this land or not.

Who makes the stand against White supremacists?

Caporegime
The sad thing is though, I bet a lot of people will watch and that think "actually, that Muslim guy just proved his point".

Kind of did in a way. Both of them are idiots from either opposite ends of the spectrum one is completely intolerant of a religion and the other appears to be a fairly keen follower of that religion and completely intolerant of people who criticism it. No excuse for a cheap shot like that really.

Clearly? I see a movement of white but hard to say if he ran as the wimp moved off at the same time..

Pathetic response from the EDL either way. ;)

What do you think a better response from him? Would you rather he'd got out of his car and they'd started exchanging blows in the middle of the street?

Permabanned
That was me taking the **** out of this argument right here. ;)

It depends on your definition of racism, and if you accept the laws of this land or not.

Who makes the stand against White supremacists?

The UAF seem to provide a pretty heavy handed approach to that. But they don't say anything about Islamofascism because it is seen as being anti-Muslim.

Then there is the VERY grey area between Islamofascism and Muslim ideals about how countries should be run.

Most of the EDL probably are racist idiots, but they're not totally without a point IMO.

Soldato
I think you need to read intent and context better. English people aren't represented by these 'white' obsessed people, as much as many of them argue they do. It's called the silent majority fallacy.

Who do you vote for?

Why do I need to ask if you are a racist? :confused:

Sorry thought you were calling me a narrow minded anti anything that isn't white etc etc back there.

My vote is my business, however I don't know if its possible to even vote for the EDL but I didn't, I hope this answers your question.

Back
Top Bottom