• Android 3.1 (Honeycomb)

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Android 3.2 (Honeycomb)

Votes: 29 7.8%
  • Android 4.0.1 (Ice Cream Sandwich)

Votes: 25 6.7%

• Total voters
Soldato
Still on Froyo on my Desire until it breaks. Upgrading would mean wiping all my programmes which'd be a PITA, and the Leedroid 2.5 final version is at least stable.

Will probably try updating in a few months, but its not a priority as it seems unlikely my phone will actually be faster after the update.

Associate
Just updating my Galaxy S, with help of samsung Kies, Very easy to do. Hopefully I should all enjoy the new stuff tha the updates have added

Man of Honour
OP
I was just trying to keep the choices in line with the article, that and I'm not sure how to add new options without managing to stuff up what's already there. I presume I could but I think it probably has more value as it is. :o

Any chance of getting help on putting on 4.0.1 (Ice Cream Sandwich) as some of us have this today. :)

Edit: Not worth it as you can't "vote" again.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Any chance of getting help on putting on 4.0.1 (Ice Cream Sandwich) as some of us have this today. :)

Ok, I've added it but unfortunately I don't think you can vote again. If the people who've got it and have voted previously want to tell me then I can edit the poll with their votes to give a slightly closer representation but I'll wait until I've got a few people to add votes for to make it worthwhile. :)

Back
Top Bottom