The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced

k3v

k3v

Associate
You will require Novice destruction + Dual overcharge if you dont already have them, you should really take those two, plus Impact once your Destruction is at 40 if you plan on being effective with magic.

thanks for the tip, I'm only at 25 with destruction, ill have to develop it more

Soldato
I think this happens when you steal off people, or generally upset some1.

I've had "hired thugs" attack me. I found a letter on one of the corpses that was signed from a woman I met early in the game. I went to her cabin and remember stealing some cheese from her. I've also recently been attacked by an assassin but not sure what I done :D

Soldato
yeh bitches - feel my wrath! lol :p
86C4EDC2078C4B47B25208DFC84F308E11E1C9BC

Soldato
So...Level 15, 4 Dragons Down (1 from main quest), Joined the Dark Brotherhood and completing so many bloody side quests its unreal!

Loving the game!

The music is sooooooooo Lord of the Rings-esq at points :)

Soldato
Keybinding and control options are a bit ****** up at the moment - either I reset all controls to default, or use a 360 pad.

But I might just wait for the first patch to fix this - seems like it's being worked on.

Pretty annoying, because aside from that the game is running fine.

Soldato
Keybinding and control options are a bit ****** up at the moment - either I reset all controls to default, or use a 360 pad.

But I might just wait for the first patch to fix this - seems like it's being worked on.

Pretty annoying, because aside from that the game is running fine.

360 pad is so much easier when you get used to it, it's obviously what the ui was designed around and it works extremely well.

Associate
I've played 44.9 hrs according to Steam, level 36 and i've finally got 100 smithing and created the dragonscale armor set

Clicky for picture

I also had enough dragon scales to make the entire set Legendary.

There is also a heavy armor set made out of Dragonplate

Do you just need 100 skill in smithing or do you need to spend perks in it aswell to craft the dragonscale/dragonplate armour?

Soldato
Found a staff worth 3956 the other day. Staff of Paralysis, paralyzed target for 10 seconds if they didn't resist. Forgot where I found it now and made a new char. Would be great to unenchant it and put the effect on a weapon of my choice!

Back
Top Bottom