Winter and moisturisers.

Soldato
So it's Winter.

Who's using moisturiser? :D

I'll put my hand up, have to use it everyday otherwise my hands start drying out and eventually my knuckles start bleeding (if left for a few days)

For some reason the rest of the skin on my body is fine.

So yeh who uses it? Don't be shy :p

Associate
At the moment, my hand seemed to of balanced themselves out from being really dry in the Summer, with out moisturiser. I am trying to cut down on the rubbish I use on my body, and since I stopped using shower gels, no more dry finger tips :p

Soldato
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an ex-foliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturiser, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

Associate
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an ex-foliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturiser, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

What the..,.that's more products than I use and I am a girly girl!

Associate
In which case RomanNose will be seeing (and murdering) you soon.

Uncultured poster is uncultured. :p

Morning routine (including hair wash, which is every Mon, Wed and Thurs) Shampoo bar once, rinse, 100% natural facial cleanser (every other day followed by exfoliator on face and body), then scrub with a scrubby (no shower gel), get out of shower, talc, deodorant, 99% natural toner, perfume, all over moisturiser, body spray, aloe gel to the feet and hands, facial moisturiser. The ones that aren't fully natural or close I will be swapping with products that are once they have run out, or just cut them out fully!

Back
Top Bottom