*** The Elder Scrolls 5 - Skyrim Official Thread ***

Associate
This is crap, got turned into a vampire. Now everyone is attacking me on site. What a retarded idea this is. Cant even get to the bloke whose supposed to help me as he attacks me!

****!:mad:

Soldato
This is crap, got turned into a vampire. Now everyone is attacking me on site. What a retarded idea this is. Cant even get to the bloke whose supposed to help me as he attacks me!

****!:mad:

Have you got an earlier save you can go back to?

You get plenty of warning when you get bitten and you have three days to cure yourself at any shrine.

You will unfortunately need to use your vampire powers to feed and you will return to a lesser state then seek out the cure once you can talk to people again.

read here http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Vampirism_(Skyrim)

Soldato
One of those stone thingies you turn to give you a passive ability.
You run into them right in the beginning on the game when you make your way from Dragonreach to Whiterun.

Alternatively, see if you can sneak into whiterun - there's a house at the back there (think to the left of the Jarl's crib, where the )where some chick runs a clinic, there's a little stone thingy behind her that cures everything.

edit: AH.. didnt realise there was a timer on it and that you can't have it cured easily once that's expired.

Associate
Hmm looks like I was jumping the gun crafting the dragonplate and improving it as I reach the armor cap with just the set and my perks alone, will re load a previous save, re craft and enchant instead, unfortunately I havn't skilled enchanting at all and have no idea how it works, best start working on that tonight.

Associate
Hmm looks like I was jumping the gun crafting the dragonplate and improving it as I reach the armor cap with just the set and my perks alone, will re load a previous save, re craft and enchant instead, unfortunately I havn't skilled enchanting at all and have no idea how it works, best start working on that tonight.

Sorry what do you mean? Was it a bad idea to craft it? what seems to the issue? :confused:

Associate
Sorry what do you mean? Was it a bad idea to craft it? what seems to the issue? :confused:

The point at which (via your armor) you have already reached the maximum possible damage reduction, in Skyrim it seems the armor cap is 80% damage mitigation which is achieved with 567 armor.

I can reach that just fine with my heavy armor perks and dragonplate, so there was no need to use the workbench to "improve" each piece to legendary, unless what I read at http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Armour is wrong ofc

Associate
I can reach that just fine with my heavy armor perks and dragonplate, so there was no need to use the workbench to "improve" each piece to legendary, unless what I read at http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Armour is wrong ofc

I just read that, seems pretty confusing to me to be honest (Im such a dumb dumb:p)

Dose this mean that once you have the dragon armor, there is no need to upgrade it to the "flaweless", "Epic" ect... as it will not make it any stronger because you have reached that armor cap, is this what this means??

Sorry if I sound dumb just getting my head round this lol

Associate
Yeah I think thats what it means anyway, its the only thing I have bothered looking up for skyrim (like it all to be a surprise quest wise etc) as I couldn't decide whether to enchant or improve the armor set.

Back
Top Bottom