***********Official Saints Row: The Third Thread ***************

Soldato
Is the vehicle handling any better this time round? The atrocious vehicle physics/handling were a game-breaker for me in SR2, it dulled the entire experience.

Feels like SR2 with a hint of GTA 4 to me, cars definitely have a bit more of a feel to them rather than how they were in SR2, I like it a lot more!

Man of Honour
Bah, my copy from Game didn't turn up today (that's what I get for mentioning I've had all my games a day early from them). Admittedly I can't play it till next Thursday as it's a birthday present from the wife, but I still want it now! If it doesn't turn up on Monday Game are going to get a mouthful.

Soldato
Has anyone died when getting into a car randomly? Its happened twice now!

Yeah, the character seems to get in the drivers seat and fall straight through the other door and get stuck. :p
I've got used to all the controls now. It does play a lot better than 2, I'm particularly enjoying being able to throw myself off anything and land flat on my stomach. xD

Soldato
Totally loving this so far. Calling it a night after a 4 and a half hour stint, LOL.

Loads of belly laughs to be had so far. I picked the Brit accent and cracked up at one particular point...

*POTENTIAL SPOILERS*

"You're taking the whole naked thing better than I thought you would."

"I'M NAKED!?!?!?!"

-------------------------------------

The voice acting is excellent.

Soldato
I love this game. Just did the mission where you have to get the FBI woman, the guy with the weird voice, and the Wrestler dude. The last bit was so tough, took me about 5 goes.

The insurance fraud activities are still my favourite though. So much fun.

Soldato
PS3: Redeem your Saints Row: The Third Online Pass, Get Saints Row 2 Free

PlayStation 3 owners of Saints Row: The Third who redeem their online passes within the next 90 days will receive a free digital copy of Saints Row 2, THQ’s global community manager Jon Miller announced on the PlayStation Blog.

Saints Row 2 will remain free for those that apply until February 13, 2012, so you’ll still qualify for the freebie even if you’re expecting Saints Row: The Third for the holidays.

This news comes after the recent back-and-forth about the slated exclusive Saints Row: The Third content for PlayStation 3 fans, which up until now was cancelled.

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/ps3-redeem-your-saints-row/4050

cool really need to get this game now rather than getter it later as i was planning to do.

Associate

PlayStation 3 owners of Saints Row: The Third who redeem their online passes within the next 90 days will receive a free digital copy of Saints Row 2, THQ’s global community manager Jon Miller announced on the PlayStation Blog.

Saints Row 2 will remain free for those that apply until February 13, 2012, so you’ll still qualify for the freebie even if you’re expecting Saints Row: The Third for the holidays.

This news comes after the recent back-and-forth about the slated exclusive Saints Row: The Third content for PlayStation 3 fans, which up until now was cancelled.

cool really need to get this game now rather than getter it later as i was planning to do.

That sounds like good news,i bought SR3(ps3) as a Xmas present for someone,was contemplating letting them have it early to get the fre dlc stuff,just to install,not actually play,would have been cruel lol.

Soldato

Isnt that just in the US just now though??

Soldato
This picture pretty much sums up the fun of it and how I spend too much of my time!!

92fc40df.jpg

Back
Top Bottom