*** The Elder Scrolls 5 - Skyrim Official Thread ***

Caporegime
The strategy guide for this game is fascinating. Just reading through the first few pages about the races and I can see already what a boob I've made picking the wrong race for the skills I use most. :D

Soldato
Not happy at all! :(

Levelled smithing to 100, took about 3 hours? anyway, decided i would then go and get my master / permanent conjuration spells. Didn't save, only auto saving.

So i get there, start the quest.

Wont go into too much depth due to spoilers, but anyway: i summon the NPC and at this point a random dragon spawns, he kills my NPC and lands on the floor of the mage college.

I jump down, kill the dragon, climb back unto the summoning area (4 doors, so it uses up all the auto save points) try to summon the NPC again and i can't.

So to fix it, i have to reload a save from before i did my entire smithing.
Really not happy.

Associate
Well, lv 11 now and have got to the first part i am stuck on. Heading up to High somewhere on the main quest and theres a Sabre Cat on the path - 1 hit and i'm down! Think i'll have to come back slightly later as i see no way of handling it at the moment.

Any tips?

I had the same problem at about the same level. I would sneak and hit it with the bow and arrow for a sneak attack bonus then hit it with a double fire bolt then double flames and when he got close use the voice shout which will push him back. Used the rest of my magicka with flames then went for him with my sword.

Soldato
What difficulty are you guys on? I went on Expert for a bit and enemies were still easy but boss fights and mages seem rock solid, so I dropped it back down to adept.

Caporegime
Could be, aye. I am a mage with just robes so have very little armour protection. I use my atronach to take the heat off in battle whilst I attack from further back. But if anyone gets close, I am doomed!

Caporegime
I've started turning down the difficulty to easiest when dragons appear just to get rid of them quicker. Just killed my TWENTY FIFTH dragon. Seriously I've killed more dragons than wolves, it's like they've got a damn tracking device on me.

Caporegime
Has anyone been using necromancy at all? I tried it a few times but the resurrected dead seem to be very weak as they drop their weapons when you kill them first time and don't last long. The strategy guide makes it sound great though. Maybe you need the extra 100HP perk for it to be any good.

Soldato
I still get really excited when a dragon swoops down and attacks me :p

Got full Dragonplate Armour with an improved Ebony Blade at the moment, just generally enjoying life, still get lolwtfpwnt by mages though which is annoying :(

Back
Top Bottom