Madness - KitchenAid food processor

Soldato
Hi guys n gals.

Been driving myself up the wall searching for an online store that does delivery of a particular KitchenAid food processor (5KFPM776BNK) that the Wife wants for Xmas (well, it fits the specs she relayed unto me :D).

Is anyone aware of a store that does deliveries outside UK? (Specifically Gibraltar) Bit of a random question but im hoping there's a chance someone might suggest a website I havent hit upon. Immensely frustrating at the moment :(

Soldato
Get someone in the UK to get it and then use a courier company to post it out to you? Bit longwinded, but it's an option that'll work.

Does Amazon not do international delivery?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yep, last gasp option is to use a local freight company to use one of their forwarding addresses in the UK Ahleckz. Looks like I have to resort to doing that.

Quicklink, tried places in EU to no avail (yet)

Soldato
Amazon.co.uk offers free Super Saver Delivery to the following countries:

Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Andorra, Finland, Gibraltar, Greece, Iceland, the Republic of Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Vatican city, Poland.

I realise you've probably tried them, but seems strange they won't deliver when they say they do.

Soldato
OP
Yep, but once you actually go through the process or ordering, at check out I quote "there is a slight problem with your order".

Clicking through leads you through to a table of Information on International Delivery.

Under Kitchen products, Gibraltar is not listed. Basically, anything of any appreciable size, they dont deliver. Annoying.

Soldato
Would it be because it's a different voltage, perhaps they aren't allowed to ship because of that?
Alternatively, it would create all sorts of headaches with regards to a warranty.

Soldato
OP
Gib electrical system is exactly the same as the UK. Warranty is an issue, couple of places replied along those lines.

Think it's just down to Gib being such a small (nee insignificant in terms of online presence/purchasers) place.

Anyway going down the route of a forwarding address supplied by a local importer. Shame as it ends up costing me a fair bit more, such is life.

Soldato
I just had a look at the German Amazon for you and they'll only ship the item within Germany. My head hurts too much after looking at that to check out the Italian Amazon but I suspect it'll be a no goer as well.

No friends/family in the UK that could take delivery and then forward it on? Probably be a bit cheaper than a forwarding company.

Soldato
OP
Emailing HartsofStuf at the moment, could be an option.

[Edit: They dont deliver to Gib, quelle surprise...]

Kenmare...might have to resort to that! Will let you know, big thanks for the offer.

[Edit: Sent you a message via trust]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom