Immortals - From the producers of 300

Soldato
Looks good, but his little motivational talk sounded ****.

I saw this on Wednesday courtesy of Orange. I really enjoyed the film but yes, that part was cringeworthy. The rest of the film was great but be warmed, there aren't as many fight scenes as the trailer makes out.

Caporegime
Watched this a couple of weeks ago in 3D with the missus...wasnt too bad but nothing like 300 in all honesty...found it a bit too dark in some places so was hard to make out what was going on.

As i said, its not a bad movie but neither is it great.

Soldato
The acting was poor, the trailer makes it seem like it could be good but it wasn't.

That's trailers of poor films for you. Dress a crap film to look better than it actually is.

I quite liked the look of Babylon A.D., going by the trailer. The trailer made it look appealing. The film itself was a steaming pile of excrement.

There's probably no end of films which people thought would be pretty decent going by the trailer, that actually ended up being a pile of crap.

Soldato
That's trailers of poor films for you. Dress a crap film to look better than it actually is.

I quite liked the look of Babylon A.D., going by the trailer. The trailer made it look appealing. The film itself was a steaming pile of excrement.

There's probably no end of films which people thought would be pretty decent going by the trailer, that actually ended up being a pile of crap.

It happens so much these days that I simply don't go to the cinema anymore. I download the bluray rip to try it and if I like it i'll buy the bluray.

I got sick of trailers making it look good then it getting loads of mixed reviews so i would give the film a shot and it's be awful.

Back
Top Bottom