Spec me a WAKE-UP!! machine

Associate
I currently use an app called Math Alarm Clock on my tab, no snoozes allowed and have to answer all 6 math questions right in a row, i have the option to do this in silence as i have Kelly Rowland's Work, the song i hate the most, blaring out at the highest volume. Also cant remove the battery as the tab needs a screw driver to remove the back and i cannot turn the tab off since the alarm is active.

Associate
I currently use an app called Math Alarm Clock on my tab, no snoozes allowed and have to answer all 6 math questions right in a row, i have the option to do this in silence as i have Kelly Rowland's Work, the song i hate the most, blaring out at the highest volume. Also cant remove the battery as the tab needs a screw driver to remove the back and i cannot turn the tab off since the alarm is active.

Wow. You must really suck at waking up!

Soldato
I have a philips natural wake up light jobby, the one I have is FM (it's not getting switched off for at least 10 years) but they do make a DAB one. It has a variety of alarm noises or just radio. I love it, the girlfriend doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom