Is there anywhere in London where you can see the Asus VG278H in action?

Associate
I think the answer would point to competitors of overclockers which is not allowed in this forum.

That's a bit harsh, he just wants to see it working before he buys one. I'm in the same boat, looking for a monitor but would like to see a few myself before buying one. I'll still buy it from OCUK, I just bought all the upgrade parts for my PC here now I need a monitor but I'm reluctant to spend £250 without seeing firsthand what I'm going to get.

Associate
OP
Sorry, I should have thought about the rules/conflict of interest.

Though Sacrosant is right, I am hesitant to buy such a unique monitor, without having a look at it somewhere else first.

Soldato
That's what Distance Selling Regulations are there for. It would be better to be able to look at one in store but even online availability of that particular model is iffy at the moment so you'd be better off ordering online and returning under DSR if needs be. :)

Associate
That's a bit harsh, he just wants to see it working before he buys one. I'm in the same boat, looking for a monitor but would like to see a few myself before buying one. I'll still buy it from OCUK, I just bought all the upgrade parts for my PC here now I need a monitor but I'm reluctant to spend £250 without seeing firsthand what I'm going to get.

Id look around else where before you pay £600. Got mine for £527.99 from ocuk when they had loads of stock but £600 is to much for this monitor unless you dont mind wasting money and really want it :)

Associate
If its any help - I love this monitor!

If your looking for any particulars regarding it then let me know.
I dont mind taking some screenshots or running whatever proggy and uploaading the results.

Back
Top Bottom