UEFA Champions League 6/7 December *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
Have Chelsea got some sort of sponsorship on the back of their shirts?

"Right to play" - I'm guessing it's some sort of anti-racism/charity thing. Chelsea do a lot of that.

http://www.righttoplay.com/uk/Pages/Home.aspx

http://www.righttoplay.com/uk/about-us/Pages/mission.aspx

Mission

To improve the lives of children in some of the most disadvantaged areas of the world by using the power of sport and play for development, health and peace.
Vision

To create a healthier and safer world through the power of sport and play.
Values

Right To Play’s values reflect the best practices of sport and play.

CO-OPERATION
HOPE
INTEGRITY
LEADERSHIP
DEDICATION
RESPECT
ENTHUSIASM
NURTURE

Last edited:
Caporegime
lol, Djourou is such a shockingly poor defender, who stands that deep in your own box, and just waits, and waits, and waits till the guys are swarming all over the guy you SHOULDN'T RUDDY PASS TOO, then pass to him, slow and obviously.

He had the flukiest season i've ever seen last year, he made a dozen mistakes a game, often massive ones, and somehow got away with them in almost every game. He's clumsy, slow, horrific decision making, just truly rubbish at football.

This is before you factor in the scary thought that, he seems to dye his hair, ginger..... seriously?

Soldato
Shocking half that was. Trying to play out from the back through Squilacci and Frimpers/Coquers isn't a good idea with this level of pressure, can't get out of our own half. Djourou isn't an option down the right, leaving the fattest left side in the world, who aren't doing any better.

Soldato
Was hoping for a bit more of an exciting match at Stamford Bridge but two defensive errors have pretty much handed chelsea the game

Another case of a Spanish side dominating possession against an English side again though

Soldato
Was hoping for a bit more of an exciting match at Stamford Bridge but two defensive errors have pretty much handed chelsea the game

Another case of a Spanish side dominating possession against an English side again though

Yup, did expect more from Valencia in the final third though. Not doing enough with all their possession IMO. Chelsea will probably nick another goal on the counter in the second half but I expect them to carry on with the deep cagey play and let Valencia have the ball in the middle.

Soldato
Lol. I reckon we can get come back into the game, both goals were down to retarded errors on our part rather than them being great. They've run around like headless chickens and got stuck in but when it was 0-0 we had a few chances to score. I'd like to see Park come on, because Chamakh isn't fit to wear the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom