Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
well the UKCS server was full from 10am till 16:00 then mutiplay decided to reboot the servers for debugging build "due to more crashes with server client" which i didn't have....:mad:

starting it back up soon, once i can login to orgin see you soon.:D

Permabanned
Why are all the new maps so dark.

I remember them being much more bright and colofrful on bf2...half the time cant see anything.

Do they reduce the colour and make it darker and gritty so that it dont hit performance so hard?

Soldato
They only have 2 of the 4 flags the other side of the river.

none of these maps were that big ! thats what makes me laugh so much. The people complaining they wanted the big maps of battlefield back wanted the likes of Dragon Valley, Fusche Pass and Zatar Wetlands, the huge ones that nobody played as unless you had a completely full 64 player server all the time, it was pointless.

And even then, they were maps were nobody walked anywhere because the caps were just too far. Maps like kharkand and sharqui and Mashtuur city were everything was close together were the most popular maps

You are right.

This is my first time playng these maps and I did notice that these maps aren't 'big'. Only Oman stands out as pretty large map. The rest are medium sized maps focussing on infantry combat more than vehicle combat.

Although I have found wake island pretty nice even if it seems a simple linear map.

Associate
Seriously guys. You all moan about server issues, you moan about bad patches, you moan about this that and the other... and when the server go down for maintenance to address said issues you moan about that too. Your supposed to be PC gamers.

No two PC's are the same. Different setups, settings and so fourth. Not everything is going to work for everyone but I imagine these companies are doing the best they can to make improvements where they can.

If they were to address the issues as and when they think they fixed them the servers would never but up. They have to wait until they have enough things sorted before taking servers down becaue they know that every time they do so it causes upset.

We're PC gamers....it's one of the compromises we have to put up with to get a 'better than console' experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom