****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
not sure if anyone is interested but a german site is giving away a free T-127 (only tier 3) inc. parking space.
if you want, you have to sign up and then go here
http://www.computerbild.de/artikel/cbs-News-PC-World-of-Tanks-Vorteilsaktion-6895449.html

under the 3 little pics you will see this link
» World of Tanks: Code für Kampfpanzer anfordern
click on it and they will send you a code.
then go to the Wot site, log in and click on your name, then enter the code in the bonus code box :D

I will expand on this, these codes can be used upto 10 times, 5 times a day... use yopmail.com to generate fake email acounts to get more codes.

I made 900,000k today by selling 5 T-127 in a row, 5x1 premium days and 5 free slots... 5 more to do tommorrow for my 10.

If anyone wants a new player invite code then message my trust.

Soldato
I will expand on this, these codes can be used upto 10 times, 5 times a day... use yopmail.com to generate fake email acounts to get more codes.

I made 900,000k today by selling 5 T-127 in a row, 5x1 premium days and 5 free slots... 5 more to do tommorrow for my 10.

good tip.
here is another free tank and 7 days premium, 750 gold and a free slot with russian m3 tank.
best instructions are half way down
http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/74570-ign-free-750-gold-7-day-premium-and-m3/

Soldato
Did a rush with Seargent and Defrag last night accross the field. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RWMtBioFlAU

We got the whole team to do it. Watch! :D

Yeah that was awesome.

I said right at the start just once i'd like to see the entire team cross the open field in a line heading towards the enemy base as I thought it would be epic. We suggested it as a lol tactic and to our disbelief 90% of the team responded to the affirmative. We said that we would give time for the enemy to split and go up the hill (we were on the side with the burnt out buildings) so that we'd have fewer tanks to deal with and at 12:00 minutes in we would all just rush. At least 3 of our tanks had been killed by the time we said we would rush but it made little difference. Links upload shows how effective it was.

Not as many tanks left their base as I'd hoped but it still worked very well and is the first time in a public game playing WOT that i've seen such co-ordination from an entire team. I think we were all laughing all the way through.

Associate
Epic!
Really need to get mumble sorted to play with you guys :)
Shame the %$#@&% Tiger is such a pile of screws ;) Id prefer to do it in my KV than it that ;)
Even the VK3601H would be better suited for the job!

Soldato
Like any tank you have to play it to it's strengths and its strength is a very accurate gun. I always find that with the Tiger you have to let the bigger boys through first and not get into close combat slug-fests where you will certainly lose against the likes of IS-3's and Tiger IIs. Better to sit back and use the accurate cannon on it to snipe at the enemy from a distance, from here you can survive and inflict some serious damage.

Associate
I know... still the most frustrating thing is that almost any LOWER tier you play against can pen it!
Guess it will just take time to get used to it and slooowly grind towards KT :)

Really was pretty fun.

Favourite tanks so far are the IS3 (can take on most things, even tiers higher than it), Type 59 (money spinner and fun to play), IS4 (strong and powerful tank), IS (Capable fighter) and the T50 and T50-2 just for their ability to seriously annoy larger tanks!

Soldato
Lol, its a nice map for rushing that. If enough of the team wanders off right up the hill they just can't get back in time to help out while you're vulnerable going across the field.

Soldato
this tank split that is coming in the update 7 how does it work?
i have a KV with the big turret.
i also now have a KV-3 stock
afaik they are moving the KV-3 from tier 6-7

edit, just found this

'• KV will be separated into KV-1 and KV-2.
Players who have a KV in their garage at the time of the revision will have it replaced with a KV-1. The KV’s crew will be trained for the KV-1.
Additionally players who have researched KV-2’s turret for KV will get a KV-2 with an extra garage slot and the KV-2 will be assigned a 100% crew.
Undistributed experience from KV can be transferred to either KV-2 or to KV-1 on demand.
No additional refunds are planned.

• KV-3 moved to tier 7 and the introduction of T-150.
Players who have a KV-3 in their garage at the time of the revision will get a KV-3 in its new status with its existing module and research setup and its old crew. Additionally they will also get a T-150 with a stock setup, extra garage slot, and 100% crew.
No additional refunds are planned.

so do i get 2 free tanks?

Last edited:
Associate
Yup as long as you have them in your garage at the time of the change. Most importantly is the free garage slots though. Will be a while till the change mind.

Been trying to pick up playing again recently but WoTs been playing havoc with my connection. Keep on loosing connection to the server mid way through games, only fix is to wait for it to time out or restart the client. Doesn't effect my general internet connection or seem to be a router problem, even tried switching out my homeplug and trying a sparewireless card incase that was giving up the ghost but no luck.

Soldato
Yup as long as you have them in your garage at the time of the change. Most importantly is the free garage slots though. Will be a while till the change mind.

Been trying to pick up playing again recently but WoTs been playing havoc with my connection. Keep on loosing connection to the server mid way through games, only fix is to wait for it to time out or restart the client. Doesn't effect my general internet connection or seem to be a router problem, even tried switching out my homeplug and trying a sparewireless card incase that was giving up the ghost but no luck.

Yeah I keep thinking of pushing up some of the trees to get a free garage slot but I just can't be arsed.

Associate

Have they fixed this?

I successfully got one code, so I setup another email account and tried again but I don’t get the code email. I then tried on my phone and succeeded in getting the code but I try to add it to my account it's invalid :(

Soldato
Have they fixed this?

I successfully got one code, so I setup another email account and tried again but I don’t get the code email. I then tried on my phone and succeeded in getting the code but I try to add it to my account it's invalid :(

as of 2 days ago, no, you could still do it
ahem, i followed his advice and done it six times, ;)
using yopmail, the codes never came through, but i used some of my kids emails and got the codes and they were accepted.
now i am a little worried i may have done it too much. i dont want my account to be banned :eek:

Soldato
Can someone confirm if this is implemented in 7.0 or in 7.1??
Ive read that this wont happen until 7.1 but not sure now...

just had a look at the wot forum, it seems its not happening until 7.1 :(
i just bought the KV-3 yesterday as well

"KV split wont be this patch, planned for Q1 2012, as far as i could read it on overloards blog you can chose where you want to keep your xp, either on KV-1 ore KV-2."

Back
Top Bottom