*** Youtube/Video thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well there are some good youtube channels, that are informative and some that are actually funny and put a lot of effort into production.

Yeah true, there is a lot of good content on youtube, they actually deserve to make money from it. But there is far too many that get in by getting lucky with a crap video that goes viral. Then they put out similar videos to their viral one, hoping to get similar success.

Like that Kid in the car who was drugged up after a trip to the dentists. The first video was funny because it seemed genuine. Then his dad gets a partnership due to it going viral and cant think of anything else to do so does another video of the kid after the dentists. Although this time is obviously put on and was cringy to watch.

Makes me cringe how they're desperately trying to get the kid to say something funny to make more money.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think Hannah Minx is pretty much the ultimate example of a pretty girl doing basically nothing but dressing provocatively on her Videos in order to make herself some money. Of course there is nothing wrong with that. But it's just that she is kind of dressing it up like she is doing something other than that.

I watched a few of her videos (after seeing her on Rude Tube) and I actually think this one is the best, as she is not playing up to the camera in her home. She's not dressed crazily and seems quite normal. It's also quite funny watching how many times the guy in the video looks down at her chest!

Soldato
These all provide proof against natural selection...........

Or does anyone remember that thread a year or two ago about some weird brummy kid raging over modern warfare?? That was a funny use of youtube...

Soldato
So what if the copper doesn't know the exact law number and phrase used to describe it, or even if there was a law about providing details at all. The guy was being a ****.

Is it really any wonder that we have such "controversy" surrounding our police forces if this is the kind of crap they continually put up with for even the most open-shut cases out there?

Couldn't agree more. I found the whole thing immensely cringe-worthy and if anything else, I felt a bit sorry for the policeman. Nobody likes a smart arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom