*****Official Star Wars: The Old Republic Thread*****

Associate
What's the command for time played.

/played :)

anyone with the Digital deluxe edition know how to get into the "VIP Lounge" ?

There's a lift in the cantina on the Republic/Imperial fleet. I only noticed it by chance while playing yesterday. No fancy editions for me, so I have no idea what's up there :p

I rolled a smuggler on Goluud Corridor with my brother. Server seems OK. No queues, and the people seem friendly enough. Loving the story so far. Nice and light hearted. Trooper looks great fun from what I've seen of his, too.

Last edited:
Soldato
/played :)

There's a lift in the cantina on the Republic/Imperial fleet. I only noticed it by chance while playing yesterday. No fancy editions for me, so I have no idea what's up there :p

I rolled a smuggler on Goluud Corridor with my brother. Server seems OK. No queues, and the people seem friendly enough. Loving the story so far. Nice and light hearted. Trooper looks great fun from what I've seen of his, too.

You could always buy a ticket to enter there... its only a small amount of 1,000,000 cr.

Associate
Yeah :p kinda curious to find out. Sure there will be a few videos on youtube soon though, and i bet its nothing special anyway.

I got the option of upgrading to the digital deluxe edition for £14.99 when I registered my code, making it £50, but unless there's something really cool up there, it just doesn't seem worth it.

I'll live without it... :p

Anyone planning to re-roll their characters/looking for a less busy server, come to Goluud Corridor. Republic side. Would be nice to have some familiar (ish) faces for grouping, flashpoints etc. :)

Soldato
Yeah :p kinda curious to find out. Sure there will be a few videos on youtube soon though, and i bet its nothing special anyway.

You really wanna know?

I got the deluxe edition and it contained an access band for the CE area.

Aside from some dancers there's a NPC who tells you to naff off unless you've bought a CE game.

That's what you go up there for.

Soldato
I'm finding I'm too higher level after finishing balmora I arrive at the next planet at level 25 doing lvl 20 content. If its true they lowered xp requirements then they cocked up the balance.

They did lower it. I had to skip 2/3rds of Taris then all of Tatooine apart from the story. It's annoying but I suppose adds a little replayability as I haven't seen some of the planets.... But I'll prob just outlevel them next time as well! :rolleyes:

No need to make it easier on a game when the goal is to see the story!

Associate
Any idea what time the maintenance ends?

12 GMT, according to the notes on the launcher.

I'm hoping the server I'm on will fill up a little after Christmas. Seems a little empty at the minute. I'd be happy if they provided one free server jump for people on servers that completely die off, though.

Associate
Hi - just started a char last night on Kellian Jarro; Brutus. Could i get a guild invite please?

Loving the game so far; as others have said, so far i am taking it slower than i would have in wow. There is a lot to take in and explore!

Associate

Only vendors there really, nothing interesting.

Hi - just started a char last night on Kellian Jarro; Brutus. Could i get a guild invite please?

Loving the game so far; as others have said, so far i am taking it slower than i would have in wow. There is a lot to take in and explore!

I'll send you an invite when I'm in game tonight, someone might beat me to it though :p.

Does anyone know why the social vendor and security key vendor only seem to sell items that are "Female only"? Or why the CE vendor only sells light armour when my character requires medium armour?

Man of Honour
OP
You could always buy a ticket to enter there... its only a small amount of 1,000,000 cr.

People are going to be so disappointed if they do that - then again, credits become much easier to earn as the game goes on.

Gutted that I sold so much blue/purple gear to vendors - only just realised how much I could have made of the exchange and how easy it is to use :(

Permabanned

There are four lifts in the middle od the station that will take you up there, same on both sides as the stations are mirror images of each other, hey wait did I not say that before and was told I was a liar by our resident furry one :o

Soldato
Got my Knight to lvl 10 & Guardian at 3:30 this morning, now at work and regretting it! Almost got her to Dark I so, then going to PVP 10-17 alongside Coruscant Storyline quests as I hate the place now and there is no way I am doing all the missions there again!!

Soldato
Got my Knight to lvl 10 & Guardian at 3:30 this morning, now at work and regretting it! Almost got her to Dark I so, then going to PVP 10-17 alongside Coruscant Storyline quests as I hate the place now and there is no way I am doing all the missions there again!!

Coruscant really does drag on the second time around, In beta It was lots of fun but once early access started and I started It again It was much worse. :p

Back
Top Bottom