Sexy celebs that have tweeted you or retweeted you

I really don't get twitter :S

Everyone rages on about it and it's advertised EVERYWHERE but I really don't see how people can get so obsessed by it. Just a way for rich people to get richer imo.

I wouldnt say it a way to get rich as im not getting paid. But i like twitter because its a gateway from seeing attention whoring people beg for likes (you can say the same for when people say RT this...), people posting pictures of them drunk, and for once since my initials are AB im not getting spammed with Farmville invites

Soldato
Don't think this counts but...

Alexandra Bastedo offered me to go to her home so she could personally sign my Smiths album.
... I chickened out. She just wanted £50 for her donkey sanctuary.

I've done some volunteer work at her sanctuary and my friend goes there pretty much every week, Alex is lovely so you shouldn't chicken out! You can often see her potter about in wellies and wax jacket there. I've also met Lorraine Chase (Luton Airport!) there as she's Alex's friend.

I've been RT by Stephen Fry, been replied to by Robert Llwellyn and a couple of football players.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I tweeted a one-liner at Keith Chegwin once and he direct messaged me with 'Nice one'. No doubt he'll be using it as his own in no time. :D

Oh wait... sexy? Ah. No.

Don
Wes Borland, the guitarist from Limp Bizkit! I wrote something along the lines of:

"Hey man, really dig your new signature guitar, the white and F-holes make it look a big like a PGM300, are you inspired by Paul Gilbert in anyway? Keep rocking!"

His reply:

"I don't know how to answer this nicely. Have you ever seen a violin? Or been outside? HOW ABOUT YOU OPEN YOUR *******EYES?!"

I'm not going to lie, I was pretty upset! Childhood hero crushed my dreams :(

Major burn :D

Caporegime
Wes Borland, the guitarist from Limp Bizkit! I wrote something along the lines of:

"Hey man, really dig your new signature guitar, the white and F-holes make it look a big like a PGM300, are you inspired by Paul Gilbert in anyway? Keep rocking!"

His reply:

"I don't know how to answer this nicely. Have you ever seen a violin? Or been outside? HOW ABOUT YOU OPEN YOUR *******EYES?!"

I'm not going to lie, I was pretty upset! Childhood hero crushed my dreams :(

Wow what a jerk, was he offended over you saying his guitar looked like something else?

Associate
I got a happy birthday tweet from Kayden Kross :D

Screenshot_2011-12-22-10-10-54.png

Back
Top Bottom